Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (73847 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Lalas247(f): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wallade:

Yaba left is calling for you. Stop by anytime
Lol u will have to check in with me simple grin
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u will have to check in with me simple grin
I see you're having fun.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
I see you're having fun.
Yes one of those days one has to get the stress of the day out grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.