Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos (21954 Views)

Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / 40 And 6: Bovi And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by baZOOKer: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Comedian, Bovi and his daughter, Elena who share the same birthday, September 25th, look adorable together in these new photos released to mark their birthday. More photos below.

source: www.nemezu.com/2017/09/comedian-bovi-shares-adorable-pictures.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by baZOOKer: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2017
more

3 Likes

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Lescalier: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
I thought it's banana the girl was holding.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by IAMSASHY(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
HBD
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Donwizbro(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy family.
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ugochiada: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy birthday, and she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
cute cute
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by xarookqh(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lescalier:
Carry your pedophilic thoughts elsewhere angry

22 Likes

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by silasweb(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy birthday to her
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Shortyy(f): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
She's sooooo beautiful. God I want a cutie like this. Na to find donor remain

1 Like

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by donjosh47: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
cute... Happy birthday, future slayqueen
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by kelish(f): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
happy birthday wullnp
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Oildichotomy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
The girl is fine abeg..

1 Like

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by gqboyy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Where are those saying the balloon depicts a person's birth date and not the age? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Alphasoar(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Future kids, Dad's got your back ehh!
I will celebrate you everywhere in the whole world. Just do and come soon grin grin grin grin grin

Happy Birthday Bovi $ Elena. Have fun!!!

1 Like

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy birthday to father and daughter
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by collinometricx: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:
here I come
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by mamajaz(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:
Contact Nwaamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by raziboi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
She is so cute.
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy birthday Pretty.
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Itzhak(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:
I may b just wat u re looking for....
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by raquel97: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dan come o cos I can't wait for us to have ours grin
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by bellefidel(f): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
awwwwwwwe the baby is adorable
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Lescalier: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
xarookqh:

Carry your pedophilic thoughts elsewhere angry

Big idiot like you.

You are the one with paedophilia thoughts.

You certainly have not heard his joke of his daughter eating banana, and his son eating and kicking pussy ''cat''.
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by wildchild02: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Congrats to them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Jackipapa: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lescalier:

Na plantain
Re: Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Teewhy2: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
happy Birthday to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Oge Kimono, Ras Kimono's Daughter: 'I Had A Dream My Father Died' / Alexx Ekubo: Before Giving Girls Money, Give Your Mom First / Asake sells out 19,000-Seater Barclays Centre in US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.