Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) (29108 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Governor Fayose Gives Children Christmas Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kulas:
Imagine moving around freely all the time with the masses,taking EVERYBODY as SOMEBODY,so tell me why Fayose cant be a role model and why should he not view for bigger political office.I love him
for you to have fayose as a role model it means you are finish. if I may of what impact is it to be in the means of the poor without taking care of their needs?
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
digoster:
Buhari's worst nightmare sad
in case you are don't know Buhari doesn't even know if someone like fayose exist talk less of being his nightmares because if the so-called fayose decided to put all the time he has been wasting on insulting Buhari into a better use, Ekiti state would have been a more developed place.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ebunoluwawa: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na today you know?

If he has anything tangible to do he will not leave his state ungoverned and be running after the president and the wife.

Dee60:

You not be quick to rely on a man that has no convictions. Today he is a pastor, tomorrow an imam and then a masquerade man!

Does he have any serious commitments apart from appearing in the news and eating kpomo on the streets?

Only in Ekiti!
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isese ni na!! Ask pastor wey him surname na ojetunde! Or imam wey him surname na ogundele! Dey will explain to u beta!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Everywhere he dey, guyman
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=60809002]Ekiti state Governor Fayose pictured 'rolling' with a masquerade.He is always homely!

Fayose is diabolical and fetish as usual...he and FFK will be quoting fake scriptures to deceive their following Zombies... shm.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
why wouldn't be down to health? pls,to be sincere will you said that,if this happen to be Osibanjo
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by tobsvent: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ciaim oblivion on this great leader's achievements, u must be an alien?
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by guiddoti: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
veacea:
This is bro Peter
Is bro Ayo from guiness book's

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
With egungun?

I swear this Oga fayose no well....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by emmy1k(f): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oshokomole, love the man this simply shows he's not against any religion and that's the true qualities of a good leader. ( Leadership by example)
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'll o y give you one reason.

He is culpable in rigging the election that made him governor of Ekiti state.

We have him on tape. Hopefully he'll be arrested when his tenure ends.

The only reason I'm scared that people will actually vote for the fool is that, Jonathan once was the president too.

You don't have any valid point here bro. Why calling him a fool if you are not one? Desist from labeling humans fools please especially elders so your days may be long according to the 5th Commandment.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2017
todaynewsreview:

You don't have any valid point here bro. Why calling him a fool if you are not one? Desist from labeling humans fools please especially elders so your days may be long according to the 5th Commandment.

Silly chap. That's why Nigeria will never develop. In case you aren't aware, two things aren't freely given, they are earned

1. Respect
2. Trust

I repeat without equivocation, Fayose is a compound fool. A garage tout who was lucky to be in the right political party and the right country.

It's only in Nigeria that he could ever be elected in the first place and after having failed woefully as governor for two terms, still being campaigned for for presidency by hapless youths like you whose destiny has been mortgaged by idiots like him.

What a pity. I don't see any element of greatness in the average Nigerian youth. In saner climes, this man would be cooling his heels in jail.

I mean, where else does a governor order his boys to beat up a judge who is presiding in his court?

You guys are simply irredeemably pathetic.

It's an insult to Nigerians that this crazy fellow is talking about running for presidency. But Guess what, millions of Nigerian youths especially from the east are in support of this miscreant turned governor. Simply Because he is the enemy of their enemy.

What a pity!
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by chernest2002: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lemme Guess, you're Igbo?
you are right. Proudly 5%.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.