Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Always Close Your Doors And Windows At All Times Because Of This (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Always Close Your Doors And Windows At All Times Because Of This (photos) (830 Views)

How Do I Make Poison And Kill 3 Big Monitor Lazard Coming Close To My Properties / What Breed Of Dog Is This? (PHOTOS) / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Close Your Doors And Windows At All Times Because Of This (photos) by Imowo: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Closed doors and windows save us from just the cold of the night and the nefarious activities of men from the underworld (thieves).

Closed doors and windows also protect us from the creeping nuisance instigating insects like spiders, cockroaches etc.

They also help prevent malaria causing mosquitoes and lassa fever inflicting rodents like rats.

Ultimately, closed doors and windows also help us from dangerous animal such as this (pictured) ...............

See the Photo And Read More
Here;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/25/always-close-doors-windows-times-photos/
Re: Always Close Your Doors And Windows At All Times Because Of This (photos) by ColdSun: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Hmm / I Need A Female Adult Boerboel / Massive Big Bone Adult Female Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.