Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) (51761 Views)

My Daddy Disgrace Me In The Middle Of My Classmates, By Baba Igolowo And Son / Man Seen Washing His Clothes In The Middle Of The Road / Students Of Oko Poly,writing Test In The Middle Of The Night With Torch Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by userplainly(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
AJboi:

No be lie! Buh these cars are more expensive dan Benz,buh don't knw if dey drive better than Benz: Roll Royce(Wraith),Bentley(Continental),Lamboghini(Centenario),Ferarri, Porsche,all 2018 models.D list goes on n on. ....
Guy its MERCEDES and other cars......Nothing beats MERCEDES.... that pic made my dick stand! the guy romantic die, na weti I go do wen I get mine, drive her to a nice location n just chill
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Jack65: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
He is simply on a date with his babe (car)
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is nothing but betting. This guy don hammer.
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
And na confirm ring tone e get wink
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
point of correction, what is actually happening?

Well in my humble submission, without the desire to offend those who think different from my point of view, but looking at it in depth, taking into cognisance the characteristics of his state of mind, I honestly think ... I forgot what i was going to say
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
I so much love Benz. One day I will work in their manufacturing plant.
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
stevecantrell:

So why 2 wine glasses ?

One for himself and the other for the Devil that made him jump into the Lagoon. shocked shocked shocked

Only a he-goat like Dino melaye can contemplate such.
grin grin grin

Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by onyedika946(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
The moment when ur wife must have said "don't come back to this huz without my iPhone 8".
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
OCCULTIC MAN observing one of his rituals
Disturb him at your own risk tongue
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by walesalak(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
When "Shayo" is d order of the Night grin grin
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by spinna: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
I'm feeling this, esp. how he's touching "her" ass. The benz is bae
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Dbisector(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigeria my country
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
And then after drinking he will drive home and if he end up crashing that car some idiots here will start calling village people.
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by lumeneng22: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why are some people asking about the second glass? You know you cant see marine spirit with ordinary eyes na. Dats why we normally advice you people to stay away from evil.
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is the reason why we still need some evans in our society.
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Goddard(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
life's good.
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Shinery0123(m): 4:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Dangote trucks no dey ply that road? Abeg make dem come get their fuel.

BTW: na only back dem dey show us
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by UDIOK: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
iammo:
What a romantic evening the man is having, chilling with his mercedes bae, enjoying the lovely view.
when he perform rituals now tomorrow multiple accident happens and more money rolls into his account don't complain o
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by iammo(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2017
UDIOK:
when he perform rituals now tomorrow multiple accident happens and more money rolls into his account don't complain o

grin grin like say na only ritualist they get accident, abeg let this man enjoy hin sexy beatiful babe.. cool
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Is he trying to advertise for Mercedes
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by ezzylee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
In other news, people have started joining in on the trend.

Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Vision and Possibilities
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by dwag: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Diso60090:
Enjoyment fall on you dwag
thanks bro
Re: Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
Just killer dude kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dani And Sons Off To Watch A Movie. . . / Photo: How We Bathe During Harmattan / When She Asked Of A Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.