Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

New Cleaning Company Seek Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Cleaning Company Seek Partners (574 Views)

Shareholders Seek Return Of Nationalized Banks / Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice? / How To Start A Laundry And Cleaning Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Cleaning Company Seek Partners by kbcleaning: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2010
We are BK Cleaning Services Limited,we are new in lagos state.
So we seek partnership with individuals or companies to bring clients/contracts to us.
we offer professional cleaning services both domestic and industrial,in addition, we
clean wash newly built buildings, gardening and fumigation services also.

we are company that offer cleaning services far beyond the capability of the ordinary cleaner.
juse give us a call,mail or drop your mail with us if you are interested to work with us.we will contact
you and discuss terms with you.

yours faithfully,
Abubakar Kabiru
MD/CEO
kbcleanings@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: New Cleaning Company Seek Partners by nairo: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2010
Thanks so much KB, at first i thought that is was not real not untill when i got you the contract of cleaning a building.thanks very much for this opportunity to work as independent markrter for you company at leat i now make more with ease.

joseph
Re: New Cleaning Company Seek Partners by Doneiap(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Get a website and operate professionally. Build confidence around your business. Conceptmanagers.net can give your business a great website at a very affordable rate.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out{new} / Get A Us Green Card Without Playing Visa Lottery / Sales And Letting Of Properties By Xplicit Properties Ltd. 08023972406

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.