Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

(photos) Liverpool Trio Play With Huge Snake Following 3-2 Win Over Leicester - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (photos) Liverpool Trio Play With Huge Snake Following 3-2 Win Over Leicester (1506 Views)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos) / Okocha Reacts To Super Eagles 3 - 2 Win Over Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Liverpool Trio Play With Huge Snake Following 3-2 Win Over Leicester by emmanuel529(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2017

Jurgen Klopp treated his Liverpool players to a short break after their 3-2 victory over Leicester, ahead of their Champions League game with Spartak Moscow, but for Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Alberto Moreno, it didn't appear as they enjoyed their time off particularly.

According to Dailymail, Brazilian midfielder, Firmino took to Instagram on Sunday to post a video and a couple of photos of a huge snake wrapped around their necks as they were supposed to be relaxing ahead of their European clash.

More @http://www.emmanuel17.com/2017/09/photos-liverpool-trio-philippe-coutinho.html
Re: (photos) Liverpool Trio Play With Huge Snake Following 3-2 Win Over Leicester by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Okay. I no dey there
Re: (photos) Liverpool Trio Play With Huge Snake Following 3-2 Win Over Leicester by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hate snake. but I like spitting cobra

(1) (Reply)

Carling Cup Odds Comparison / World Cup: All You Need To Know / Latest:how Ronaldo Caught Up With Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.