Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region (553 Views)

Sharp Pains In My Right Ear, Help! / Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region by blessedvikky(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hi Docs, I'm 19 years old, a male, I starting experiencing heartburns, some weeks ago, I was placed on omeprazole, and it suppresses, recently, I started feeling some shooting sharp pain on my heart area which comes often and refuses to go, Please what can I do?
Re: What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region by royalman4life: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=blessedvikky post=60811688]Hi Docs, I'm 19 years old, a male, I starting experiencing heartburns, some weeks ago, I was placed on omeprazole, and it suppresses, recently, I started feeling some shooting sharp pain on my heart area which comes often and refuses to go, Please what can I do? [/q . Have you seen your doctor. You need to avoid some food
Re: What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region by blessedvikky(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=royalman4life post=60812486][/quote]

I don't think the heartburn is related with shooting pain around my heart
Re: What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region by blessedvikky(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=royalman4life post=60812486][/quote]

I don't think the heartburn is related with shooting pain around my heart
Re: What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region by gechyy2(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
please see a Doctor ASAP, don't joke with your Heart...

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Monkeypox / How To Deal With Gall Bladder Stones With Or Without Surgery (videos) / 8 Ways To Control & Prevent Under B**bs Sweat, If You’re A Lady With “big Melons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.