Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa (732 Views)

Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict / Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa by myideas1: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Posted by Wole Elegbede

The following report was published in Vanguard newspaper today.

IPOB : Arewa warns members against violence in Ogun

[img][/img]Following the agitations by various ethnic groups include Indigenous People of Biafra , the Arewa (the Hausa) Community in Ogun State has warned its members in the state to steer clear of violence with other tribes .

The Interim Chairman of Arewa Community in the State Alhaji Sheu Uthman stated this on Sunday in Sagamu during a Senatorial interactive meeting with the leaders in all the local governments.

Uthman said the meeting with leaders of the community in all the local governments became imperative following the current state of the nation , saying , despite the fact that there are not of Yoruba extraction ,they enjoy peaceful co-existence with their hosts.

He said ” We are gathered to let our people know the importance of living in peace . We should live in peace with the people we live together and where we do our businesses”.

He however , commended the state governor ,Senator Ibikunle Amosun who he said gave them the opportunities to enjoy peace in the state .

He said ” we. appreciate the governor who has been doing tremendous work changing the face of the state .

“The Arewa community in the state has been living in harmony and peacefully and the governor has given us free opportunities to do our businesses without any hindrance we thank him and urged him to keep up what he is doing in Ogun state”.

While speaking on the 2019 election the Arewa leader in the State urged the people to obtain their Permanent Voter cards .

He however ,appealed to the state government to include its members in the scheme of things especially in the local government level.

“We are also gathered here to sensitise our people on the need to get their voter cards it is very important .

We are going to take the meeting to other senatorial districts .

IPOB : Arewa warns members against violence in Ogun - Vanguard News
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/ipob-arewa-warns-members-violence-ogun/

Re: Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa by Isoko1stSon(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
DS Daft notaners wit deir entitlement Mentality be Sayin stewpid tins upandan

God Protect Nnamdi KANU

1 Like

Re: Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa by OurViewHere: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
He however ,appealed to the state government to include its members in the scheme of things especially in the local government level.........this people self, Arewa think say Yoruba are igbo, so that you can have door to give us quit notice, Thunder fire you people, Yoruba are ready to fight , you people think Yoruba will join you to fight igbo tribe again, Hausa we are wise now, we can,t not give room you in our Government
Re: Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa by myideas1: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have read the report. If I am to take the interim Chairman of Arewa Community in Ogun State, Sheu Uthman, up on a part of what he said, it is not a bad idea to preach peace. He did not abuse any organisation or person or tribal group. The man asked the Arewa people in Ogun State to shun violence. This is good for us (the residents) of the state because violence leads to destruction of lives and property.
Re: Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa by myideas1: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have read the report. If I am to take the interim Chairman of Arewa Community in Ogun State, Sheu Uthman, up on a part of what he said, it is not a bad idea to preach peace. He did not abuse any organisation or person or tribal group. The man asked the Arewa people in Ogun State to shun violence. This is good for us (the residents) of the state because violence leads to destruction of lives and property.
Re: Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa by fratermathy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
DS Daft notaners wit deir entitlement Mentality be Sayin stewpid tins upandan

God Protect Nnamdi KANU

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator (definitely Igbo) using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already. Little does he know that he is further causing more damage between Igbos and Isokos by his blatant disrespect for a people via impersonation.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously. I challenge him to come out and prove me wrong in the full view of all.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meeting World Bank Boss Twisted – Presidency / VIDEO - Senate President Bukola Saraki In Russia: See What He's Doing / Kakanfo My Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.