Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (6784 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by Sirme411(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
itwould be if you just continue...
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by albacete(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Apt

1 Like

Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Sirme411:
itwould be if you just continue...

Nope. I did what i wanted to do. That's the end.
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
albacete:
Apt

Thanks.
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by uniquebee(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
True, once there is life there is hope. Good job

1 Like

Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by itsandi(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2017
This is interesting! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
uniquebee:
True, once there is life there is hope. Good job

Yup. Thanks.
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by bakeuhappy: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
@ Kayo80 nice writeup.. keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
bakeuhappy:
@ Kayo80 nice writeup.. keep it up

Thank you.
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Simple, short Nd interesting grin

1 Like

Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
queenitee:
Simple, short Nd interesting grin

Thank you. smiley
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by wizard007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
I've been reading quite a lot of your stories since I stumbled on the casting thread by divepen yesterday, I'm a literature aficionados and I have a very high taste trust me, so you are Good for me to have been held spell bound by your work. You can improve though, but I love your plots mostly and the choice of words too, simple and converying.

Keep it up Kay
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
wizard007:
I've been reading quite a lot of your stories since I stumbled on the casting thread by divepen yesterday, I'm a literature aficionados and I have a very high taste trust me, so you are Good for me to have been held spell bound by your work. You can improve though, but I love your plots mostly and the choice of words too, simple and converying.

Keep it up Kay

Thanks for this comment. And yea, i know i have to improve in some areas of my writing, but i am glad to hear you talk about liking my plots best...that has always been my area of strength. Thanks.
Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by wizard007(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks for this comment. And yea, i know i have to improve in some areas of my writing, but i am glad to hear you talk about liking my plots best...that has always been my area of strength. Thanks.

I'm glad you knew it's your strength, I've read all the work of the best writers around here, most develops along the line, but my experience with your art is top notch from get go, work more on your weakness and try your hands on a novel, something long, you can do it!

1 Like

Re: The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
wizard007:

I'm glad you knew it's your strength, I've read all the work of the best writers around here, most develops along the line, but my experience with your art is top notch from get go, work more on your weakness and try your hands on a novel, something long, you can do it!

Thanks. I will work on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Love - A Short Story / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress. / Blacks Don't Read: They Are Still Our Slaves--whiteman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.