Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic (41685 Views)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by DerscomTQJ: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Keneking:
Zoo sef embarassed sad angry
The zoo na real jungle
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by GetMeRight: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
SaiNigeria:
yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

The idiots only display gallantry when IPOB is involved
I thought those that dealt with Igbos were soldiers. I heard sef that one police officer was murdered by Igbos in Port Harcourt.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by GetMeRight: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Okuda:
I dont feel sorry for them and I am not sorry to say.
I hope none of your family members is neither rich enough nor aspires to be rich to be kidnappers' target.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by maxjax(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
i learnt the police men were security aide attached to the MD of the zoo, ....so when those hoodlums launched the attack to kidnap, of course they turned victims. .....so sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Tecno66: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
They won today but their days are numbered. You dont kill a human being and expect to go free. The kidnappers and their great grand children will not finish the payment for this blood and violence will not end in their home.
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Jefferson, security officials were killed yesterday during Ogba Zoo attack in Benin City.He didn't state what actually killed them.Below is what he wrote..

'Pls pray for the families of these galant victims of Ogba Zoo attack in Benin City yesterday'.

One of the Facebook users named Violet Odigie who commented on the post said they were killed by kidnappers.According to her,they were killed while trying to rescue a kidnap victim.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/security-officers-killed-in-benin-by.html?m=1
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by tico1212(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
I believe a gallant policeman ought to undergo trainings. How to aim and shoot, fitness trainings, how to hide and seek. Don't tell me they were shooting kidnappers from this open space without backup or obstacles to guild with
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by osazsky(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
it was daize danguma younger brother dey kidnapped, wen d kidnapers gained access into d zoo, they but enough drinks for d police men, so cos of d excitement dey dropped their guns on d floor and started to drink alcohol unknown to dem dat d kidnapers had other plans, before we knew wat was happens dey opened fire on d three of dem and zoomed off with d victim , meter heard dat dey were let Benin true d gheleghele river, they looked like trained militants, rip to d police, buying drinks for police men in Edo state is a normal thin most especially yahoo boys, rip to them
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Diso60090(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
This country self na kidnappers suppose dey ground not policemen ********kidnappers carry ak47 police men carry knockout
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by kullozone(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Hahahahahaha!
I don't feel sorry for them atal. Foolish lazy men in black... Plus the yeye army.
I no be IPOB sha oh!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Urchee: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mumu talk... embarassed embarassed embarassed
otijah:
Dem want form James Bond, Jackie Chan and commando. Dem forget say na movie b dat
RIP
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by ayagha: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Still can't shed a tear for a Nigerian police officer
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Okuda:

Go home and tell that to your dad, if you have one!
you're a big fool. IPOB Pig
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
i have no sin party for them they are no different from the kidnappers, the idiots proberbly thought that they can intimidate the kidnapper with only their uniforms
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
osazsky:
it was daize danguma younger brother dey kidnapped, wen d kidnapers gained access into d zoo, they but enough drinks for d police men, so cos of d excitement dey dropped their guns on d floor and started to drink alcohol unknown to dem dat d kidnapers had other plans, before we knew wat was happens dey opened fire on d three of dem and zoomed off with d victim , meter heard dat dey were let Benin true d gheleghele river, they looked like trained militants, rip to d police, buying drinks for police men in Edo state is a normal thin most especially yahoo boys, rip to them
where u there? Na that zoo i been wan come tomoro o
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by soobaba(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
My house is not far from there, heard several guns shots continously. The music that was bubbling in the zoo stopped immediately, then there were more gun shots, machine gun style. Scary Shit! Later heard they were kidnappers and they got away with their target. Too bad those officers had to pay with their lives. Feel for their families. I pray they will all get caught in Jesus name! cry
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Artistree: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
na wa o and i was even planning to visit this zoo tomoro oh.
God saved me.
Cc Bornstunner1
martha89
Please dont try it o, even if your pension is inside the zoo, leave it for now cos police eyes dey shook anyhow.
I just spoke with my colleague and she said her brother is in anti-kidnapping section at State Headquarters.
Na money dem go spend lass lass...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Daboomb: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
ayatt:
The FG have to do something urgently about this ugly beasts called kidnappers... they should be gunned down when ever they are caught. nonsense

I agree with you!
Summary Execution on the spot.

This one that Evans is still enjoying at tax-payers expense, l dont understand.
angry angry angry
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Artistree:

Please dont try it o, even if your pension is inside the zoo, leave it for now cos police eyes dey shook anyhow.
I just spoke with my colleague and she said her brother is in anti-kidnapping section at State Headquarters.
hi ma'am i'm actually a tourist freak though but there are some imperative things I'd like to discuss with you via a te-te-a-te-te and I'd need you to direct/link me up to it.
I've just sent u a pm. I'll be anticipating your reply.
Thanx and God bless
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by billyG(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
kidnappers hav takn over frm armed robbers.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by IMASTEX: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
ayatt:
The FG have to do something urgently about this ugly beasts called kidnappers... they should be gunned down when ever they are caught. nonsense
What if I tell you the FG you're calling on are the cause of this issues that will regrettably continue. You have so many idle able bodied men everywhere without jobs. The politicians equip this people with arms. After election it is never returned. The same arm is carried from point A to B and undiscovered because a poorly paid policeman stops a vehicle only to collect bribe not to inspect. You can finish the story. . .It is called systemic failure. It is a shame!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by solpat(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
I was close to ADP junction about 1km from the crime scene when we had gunshots and everyone scampered for safety. RIP to the dead police men cry
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by lekanamazing(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
And once again I'm reminded of how easy it is to get killed by bullets in real life. cryAnd once again I'm reminded of how easy it is to get killed by bullets in real life.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is why I keep thanking God, because my sisters and I were @ the zoo the day this incident happened, we even spoke with the man that was kidnapped, immediately we left the zoo was when we heard the news still in shock over this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
SaiNigeria:

you will die like them. ,say Amen.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Softing(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigeria police need to be overhauled, Checked, Standardized and equipped, police Barack in Nigeria is like a ghetto. The system has failed them which has lead to, robbery, deformation of character, brutal and force allegation. On innocent civilians. 99% of Nigeria policemen are messed up. I have been molested by the Nigeria police Edo State Police, especially the #F Sars, I do not wish any of them death but in a cage where nature can take it place. For the Good police officers my blessings are on you. The Edo State Government is not helping the corrupt activities of this armed officers called Fsars. They need to be checked their service is unprofessional and frustrating. God help us all God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by akigbemaru: 2:18am On Sep 26, 2017
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Jefferson, security officials were killed yesterday during Ogba Zoo attack in Benin City.He didn't state what actually killed them.Below is what he wrote..

'Pls pray for the families of these galant victims of Ogba Zoo attack in Benin City yesterday'.

One of the Facebook users named Violet Odigie who commented on the post said they were killed by kidnappers.According to her,they were killed while trying to rescue a kidnap victim.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/security-officers-killed-in-benin-by.html?m=1
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by nwoye72: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2017
terrible,this country eeh
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Okuda(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you're a big fool.
IPOB Pig
your daddy is a big fool. he is also a one minute man. thats why he did not transfer vital information to your mother's egg when he prematurely ejaculated.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Artistree:

hy u are yet to reply my last quote please
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Artistree: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hy u are yet to reply my last quote please
I thought I did, I can't do pm now bro...I don forget my password.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Artistree:

I thought I did, I can't do pm now bro...I don gorget my password.
though what i wanted to discuss with u was confidential and imperative. Can i send it to via facebook inbox?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man 25 Arrested For Raping 85-Year-Old Great-Grandmother In Ekiti (Pictured) / Young Girl Outsmarts A Kidnapper/Ritualist In Port-Harcourt By Feigning Dead / Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.