Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mr P Says Psquare Is No More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P Says Psquare Is No More (306 Views)

Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back / PSQUARE IS BACK; Meet Young New Psquare Better Than Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye / Mr P Says Psquare Is No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Says Psquare Is No More by mhaxiloaded(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerian’s super star twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square have slipted again.According to reports Peter Okoye whose name Mr P said: “Psquare is no more. I have nothing against my brothers. I saw Paul’s post on Instagram about blood being thicker than water. ‘Who is water and who is blood?’ Peter asked, stressingthat his nuclear family are very important to him and he has decided to move on .’Also a letter purported to have been written by same Mr P reads: ‘What I am about to do has been a very difficult decision to make. I have decided to use this medium to terminatethe agreement between Psquare.’Peter further said ‘Me and my wife have been getting life threatening messages and I fear for my life and the life of myfamily. Remember Jude has threatened to kill me and shoot my wife in the presence of Paul and Mrs Imoke…’

Read more @
http//www.mhaxiloaded..com

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Says He Still Has Time For Kokolets Despite Being Married. Watch! / 9 Surprising Ways Your House Hurts Your Health ( 3 And 6 Will Shock You) / The Texas Church Massacre,26 People Shot Dead In Sutherland Springs's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.