Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,772 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Keen On Italy Return - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Keen On Italy Return (336 Views)

Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria / Chelsea Boss Pictured Suck-ing His Cigare-tte On Touchline Against Newcastle / Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Keen On Italy Return by polowhyte: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has expressed his intention to return to Italy in the future after revealing that he is not planning to "stay abroad for too long".

The former Italy coach was rewarded with a new two-year contract in the summer having led Chelsea to the Premier League title in his first season in charge.

Conte, who won three successive Serie A titles during his time at Juventus, insisted in August that he was totally committed to Chelsea despite persistent rumours of a return to his homeland.

But, on Monday, Conte told Radio Anch'io Sport: "I miss Italy, there is no doubt.

"It is not in my mind to stay abroad for a long time. Italy is my country. I will return, I don't know when but that is the aim."

When asked further about his future and other countries that he may enjoy working in, including China and Germany, Conte said: "China? No, absolutely not. Bundesliga? It's always difficult to predict the future. Let's just say that a coach is a temporary worker.

"It depends on the results, but there's desire on my part to try to do the best I can, finishing one project and then finding the right one to continue. I miss Italy, that's a fact.

"Still, this experience is helping me so much. I would also like to change role, maybe become a sporting director in the future."

For daily authentic sport news and football predictions visit our website, you can copy our url from the image below or contact us through any of our channels facebook or whatsapp

source: skysports.com

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Sack Ancelotti / Super Eagles Invitee On Target In Club’s Europa Cup Loss / Epl Highlight: Newcastle United(1) – Liverpool(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.