Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Win Business In Any Market At Any Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Win Business In Any Market At Any Time (1450 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / Rivers Demolish Popular Slaughter Market At Trans Amadi / How To Win Business Grants Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Business In Any Market At Any Time by needmyservice: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Selling in Any Market is one of my favorite keynote/workshops to deliver. once addressing a bunch of sales people or sales managers, I continually produce a stir once I loudly pronounce that the way to sell in any market is to “STOP creating excuses and simply SELL.”
When there are disruptions/economic conditions in your industry that cause you to get out of your normal flow in business, sometimes you end up spending more time playing defense than you do playing offense.
http://needmyservice.com/win-business-market-time/

(1) (Reply)

Hydrolic Production / Persons That Can Produce Customized Containers For Beauty Products / Suprizw Way To Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.