Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 (948 Views)

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by brandonobi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
This list is made, based on my personal opinion of the best singers in this years' the voice nigeria.
Like I said, its based on my opinion, so if u feel otherwise, feel free to give yours.

This list consists of a little analysis of their voice, including (an assumption) of their voice types.
Note: these singers are not vocally trained or classically trained for that matter, so it will be hard to determine which vocal fach they fall under.

So we all know that the voice nigeria is a popularity game right?, right, being the best singer doesnt equate being the winner,so we start...

Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by brandonobi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Starting the list at no. 5 we have

KELVIN AUDU(this one was almost tied with victor thumpson)
An agile and well controlled voice
Kelvin clearly knows how to sing, he probably doesn't explore the upper reaches of his voice but sticks to his comfort zone, his melisma's are on key and his placement altogether makes for a flexible voice.

Unfortunately, kelvin(for unknown reasons) quit the show after his blind audition where he had four turns from the coaches

Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by brandonobi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
At number 4 we have

GRACE UDOH

Lyric mezzo soprano
Her belted notes are richer in the middle range, Grace has learnt to an extent, how to really use her voice, her belts are well mixed and she has better breath control than most of the contestants, she has good transitions and all round good placement.
Sadly for her, she was knocked out at the battles stage when put against precious

Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by brandonobi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
The number 3 spot belongs to

IFEOMA ONU

Full lyric soprano
Her voice can be both soft and aggressive.
Ifeoma has the kind of voice that starts calmly and seems small,but can also become a powerhouse in the next moment, she has learnt how mix quite well and has mixed a belt as high as a G#5 in the show, her head voice is also strong.
But she didn't make it to the finals

Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by brandonobi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Coming in at no. 2

EMMANUEL PRECIOUS

leggiero tenor
Precious has a high chest placement and dwells a lot in his chest register, which is the reason he growls his upper belts, but he has once executed a good mix though only shortly. His falsetto is solid and lacks breathiness and he has hit a Bb5 in headvoice which is high for a male.
Precious has the ability to sing softly, showing the beauty of his voice and also belt with power.
He was cut short at the semi finals

Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Naughtytboy: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Oga , the best voice was Daniel
Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by homesteady(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2017
UjSizzle I think this guy's post was hidden by anti-spambot.

brandonobi, nice analysis! Please I sent you a mail.
Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by enemmo(f): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please Where is number 1 op?
Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by brandonobi(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2017
I dnt know if I'm allowed to complete this post, got banned, i don't know y
Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by homesteady(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2017
brandonobi:
I dnt know if I'm allowed to complete this post, got banned, i don't know y

You were probably banned by anti-spambot for posting too many comments at a time.
You can complete your post now.
Re: My Top 5 List Of The Best Singers Of The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by homesteady(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Mynd44 please help this guy, anti-spambot issues.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / DIRT TRIP Season 1 Cast - Real Age, Biography & Life Partners Revealed !! / 'Queer Eye For A Straight Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.