Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Let Me Help You Secure That Car,suvs And Trucks: Pls Read - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let Me Help You Secure That Car,suvs And Trucks: Pls Read (654 Views)

From Cotonou - Buses And Trucks / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses And Trucks For Sale 08187022943 / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses And Trucks For Sale: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Secure That Car,suvs And Trucks: Pls Read by y2kaustin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
As a nation we rely heavily on our cars, buses and Lorries. Much of our business and personal lives revolve around the use of these vehicles, so it's easy to see how difficult life could be without them. Yet we still take them for granted, always assuming they'll be where we left them. But one day they may not be.

The Nations comprehensive motorway and road network means your vehicle may be kilometres away before you even realise it has been stolen. This combined with other resources restrictions makes it very difficult for law enforcement personnel to track them down, and as around 50% of all stolen vehicles are never recovered, there's a fair chance it's gone for good. This in turn leads to an insurance claim, the associated premium increase and of course the stress and inconvenience.
I am a Tracking device Engineer,i install the tracking device on Those has trucks for Haulage,then private car owners.Consider the amount of money you sink into buying that car or tucks or SUVs.Contact me for any enquiry at y2kaustin@gmail.com or 07028053231 hoping to hear from you ,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nigerian Used Golf 3 And Nissan Pathfinder From 1998 To 2002 Model / Get A Very Clean Honda Accord 92 Model At 600k Pls Cal: 07036846100 Pics Includ / Need Clean 2005 Toyota 4 Runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.