Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Wazobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wazobia (945 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wazobia by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
If you are here to insult or cause more problem plz dont post

how do we solve our problem and move foward. othere countries are busy going to space here we are saying all sort of things to our self.

i thing is high time for us to tolerate and respect each other for the betterment of 9JA.
what do you thing?
Re: Wazobia by Igwe9(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
phew! what a headline?
Re: Wazobia by Beaf: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2010
The title of this article is deeply insulting, I'm sure you mean well, but please change it. Nigeria is not and will never be wazobia, let us learn to respect each other.
Re: Wazobia by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
I have a dream that Nigeria will be WAZOBIA
Re: Wazobia by Beaf: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
nurexg:

I have a dream that Nigeria will be WAZOBIA

That is an imperialistic dream that has already failed.
Re: Wazobia by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
I still belive that 9JA will change for good. inshaAllah
Re: Wazobia by Beaf: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
nurexg:

I still belive that 9JA will change for good. inshaAllah

Your prayer is good, but your political fundamentals are wrong. Nigeria is made up of 300+ ethnic groups, each needs to be respected no matter how small; otherwise Nigeria, no matter how much we pray for its success will be a non starter. If the country is reduced to wazobia, you cut out some 300 ethnicities who can react in ways to bring the union to its knee's.

Wazobia is an insensitive and arrogant term that is insulting to minorities.
Re: Wazobia by OAM4J: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
How about changing the topic to United Nigeria or One Nigeria, that is a reflection of your message
Re: Wazobia by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
the topic name has been change to ONE NIGERIA
Re: Wazobia by DOAweb(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2010
Beaf:

That is an imperialistic dream that has already failed.

So right my Guy

I would rather go for 5Nigeria as a confederation,  One Nigeria is not working and probably wouldn't work as it all stems from Imperialism.  cry cry cry cry
Re: Wazobia by houvest: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
Nigeria will survive and be great. let people start believing in her and work towards her greatness. Truel; sectionalism does really draw her back. Hope Jonathan will be a vanguard of a new generation of leaders that will shun ethnicity and tribal bias and buid Nigeria into greatness. He has such an opportunity. With no serious godfathers and hangers-on, he has a rare opportunity to lay the foundation of a truly great federation within this one year. Let him not shy away from tackling the structures and systems that have kept Nigeria back. OBJ stabilized the Nation in his first term and would have used the second term to tackle structures like true federalism but the third term ambition derailed him. Yaradua's health did not allow him do much on his 7-point agenda. It is in Jonathan's court now. Let him not say the time is too short.
Re: Wazobia by SapeleGuy: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
Opening poster your idea is dead on arrival. If you get 3 over 200 for your exam, you don fail.
You can't build a nation on a foundation of failure.
Just in case you were in any doubt - wazobia = FAILURE.

(1) (Reply)

Akunyili Makes List Of 50 Powerful Women / Jonathan To Pick Northerner As Campaign Chief / US Gallup Poll - Jonathan, Most Acceptable Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.