Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies (670 Views)

Zamfara: Matawallen Gives 200 Vehicles To Security Agencies / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by mashin(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
In view of boosting security in Benue state, the Governor today at the Benue Peoples House Presented Vehicles to the Security agencies

Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by mashin(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
More

Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by eezeribe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
OK
Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by yarimo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
That is very commendable from the APC governor of benue state, his colleague in Ekiti State is their for past 3 and half years as governor he can't even donate one single car to any security in the state. undecided
Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by RomeSankara: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the APC governor of benue state, his colleague in Ekiti State is their for past 3 and half years as governor he can't even donate one single car to any security in the state. undecided

Its not the obligation of any governor to donate any car to Police , the police have a huge budget for this and state governments keep creating opportunities for them to loot such funds ..
Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by yarimo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
For your mind now you talk sense abi?
RomeSankara:

Its not the obligation of any governor to donate any car to Police , the police have a huge budget for this and state governments keep creating opportunities for them to loot such funds ..
Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by RomeSankara: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
yarimo:
For your mind now you talk sense abi?

Ofcourse I did ..we need to discourage this culture of governors buying all the equipment is the police when the police make huge budgets for this year's and never use it since they know one clueless governor somewhere will make up for it and they will now loot the budget ..

1 Like

Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hope you are aware security is anyone business?
RomeSankara:

Ofcourse I did ..we need to discourage this culture of governors buying all the equipment is the police when the police make huge budgets for this year's and never use it since they know one clueless governor somewhere will make up for it and they will now loot the budget ..
Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by expialidocious: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
#ortombarrow...when I saw VEHICLES, I thought my governor has donated Wheel Barrows again grin .... Just Imagine police chasing you with barrow. tongue grin
Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by Coloradvantage(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
yarimo:
I hope you are aware security is anyone business?
bros shat up ... there is nothing commendable or so special about his donation, someone that can pay his workers salaries.... the security agencies have ways of been funded! primary school teachers are being owned more than 10 months salary. the man claims he has spent 50billion on the flood disaster in Benue.... this are just means to hang his looting on! insecurity and disaster!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by yarimo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hope you are aware that No any meaningful development can take place with insecurity? KUDOS to benue state governor. While FAYOSE is busy playing with masquerade his mate are busy providing good governance to their people
Coloradvantage:
bros shat up ... there is nothing commendable or so special about his donation, someone that can pay his workers salaries.... the security agencies have ways of been funded! primary school teachers are being owned more than 10 months salary. the man claims he has spent 50billion on the flood disaster in Benue.... this are just means to hang his looting on! insecurity and disaster!
Re: Ortom Donates Vehicles To Security Agencies by dollytino4real(f): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
so he knew dat cars are good, he went and bought his youth wheelbarrow. see wickedness

(1) (Reply)

Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye / Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Don’t take us for granted — Northern Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.