Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) (33525 Views)

Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour / PHOTOS: Beautiful Female Laptop Engineer Advertises Her Job Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
tealaw:
God doesnt love everyone.

grin your prejudice.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Brother
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Truflame: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Government and good hearted Nigerians should provide enabling environment for the youth to succeed.

Religious bodies should channel their resources to empower the people. Let human dignity be the infrastructural focus of the leaders and every concerned stakeholders

1 Like

Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
tealaw:
He choose who to bless. I don beg God tire but no answer as usual.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good luck to those who will invite him for home service

I just hope he will not end up dry cleaning their daughters
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
He shouldn't worry...some abuja lazy chicks and women have copied his number...He go wash clothes and pants tire
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Truflame: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
God love everyone but our choices determine our fate in life!
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by llade(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
wink
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Outdoor advertisement we see u
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by juman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
free2ryhme:
I tire for this country

The country has been destroyed.

The worse thing is apc is cursed and confused.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Unemployment is becoming alarming in Nigeria.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Knight0777(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeah. That's a cool business concept in a city that demands your A game. We need these kinds of viable business ideas in Nigeria
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hardship had made a lot of people triple dere hustle even Traffic jam

We wey dey use dry cleaners?we ve decided to bring some people frm d villa to b washing for us

D country hard

I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by juliusocean(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
bsideboii:

Chill bro...u are bn Paranoid.
He's Still being fed by daddy why won't they spill trash angry
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by juman(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
He choose who to bless. I don beg God tire but no answer as usual.

The problem is not God, but the country's clueless president.

He is in aso rock just to doing budget feeding his family.

APC is government that does not fear God.

Is a useless government.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
MasterKim:
Endtime drycleaner.
Bring him to your home at ur own risk.

Both the IG Acct and d guy could be staged sef.
common na. The guy is just hustling
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
juman:

The problem is not God, but the country's clueless president.

He is in aso rock just to doing budget feeding his family.

APC is government that does not fear God.

Is a useless government.
I have given up on the useless government since...but God is also not making it work for me tho with all my hustle. Seems he have off the light this side
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by juman(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
I have given up on the useless government since...but God is also not making it work for me tho with all my hustle. Seems he have off the light this side

I can understand you.
The system is not working, Thats why things have been stagnant for you. Many many people are also experiencing that.

Blacks cannot govern themselves well.

1 Like

Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Viking007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is just a picture perfect description of this useless country.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Man must survive. Bro I support your hustle.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
he should go back to his village and start garri making business... it will push him further ... ijebu garri is one of the best joor
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Mikeal09: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Keep it up Brother. Some years back, men with like spirit as yours were mocked but today mockers be searching wiki. God bless thy hustle.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Mikeal09: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
juliusocean:
He's Still being fed by daddy why won't they spill trash angry
I concur bro. Kids everywhere!
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by bros856: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please help this young man put food on his table instead of stealing or begging. Advertise for him.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by KingSango(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
oluwatosin400:
According to an IG user who Spotted a Young Man Inside Abuja Traffic, Advertising His Dry Cleaning Service

See what he wrote below:

I got to abuja this evening and saw this young man with advert for those that needs Dry cleaner at home..I was touched and challenged by his passion to do something despite the way pple overlooked him, tho I gave him something good... but then if you need his service here in abuja pls call his number on 08109490081 God-Bless-you

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/young-man-pictured-inside-abuja-traffic-advertising-his-dry-cleaning-service/

cc; lalasticlala

Some rich man or woman needs to give this young man a loan, I'm sure he will make good upon their investment. Help small businesses grow that's the key to a prosperous and rich economy. No jobs, but businesses. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Good luck to those who will invite him for home service

I just hope he will not end up dry cleaning their daughters

U are damn mean!
grin
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Bambela(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari regime
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by straynt(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
tealaw:

Circumstances around ones life is not a yardstick for measuring Gods love. If that were true, you would say worse about the beggars, cripple, blind, orphans etc.
The circumstances around your life is an opportunity to glorify God and to draw closer to him. Permit me to share a portion of the scripture with you

1 Peter 4:12-13 MSG"Friends, when life gets really difficult, don’t jump to the conclusion that God isn’t on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner"

And note, everyone goes through difficulties on earth, life is not easy for anyone. His challenges are just different.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by DesireBenjamin: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Estimable:
He has to dry clean himself ist to look presentable.

Silliest comment on this thread, i bet he looks better than you look in ur best.
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Nazhills(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
it shall be well
Re: Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
My preferred shirts stress me a lot to iron, once I buy my city centre house I will patronise you. You are hardworking and resolute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady Truck Driver / Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday / Bankers Whats The Way Forward??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.