Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

“I Cannot Continue Like This” – Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P Splits From Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cannot Continue Like This” – Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P Splits From Psquare (452 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Allegedly Splits From Husband / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Cannot Continue Like This” – Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P Splits From Psquare by Temtee11223344: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Peter Okoye of the Nigerian music duo, Psquare, has allegedly split from the group.

According to a letter circulating on social media, purportedly sent by Peter Okoye to Festus Keyamo chambers, Peter said he had decided to terminate the agreement between him and Psquare.

Recently, the announcement of Peter’s new stage name, Mr P, on social media, had led to rumours that the brothers were not in good terms.

But in the letter that has since gone viral, Peter Okoye stated his reasons for terminating the agreement between Paul and older brother/ manager, Jude Okoye, adding that he had acted with caution because the safety of his family was his priority.

Mr P also stated that his decision was a painful one as he wished his brothers well in their future endeavours.

He said, “What I am about to do has been the most difficult decision to make, I have tried and exhausted

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/peter-okoye-aka-mr-p-announces-split-from-psquare/

Re: “I Cannot Continue Like This” – Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P Splits From Psquare by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2017

Re: “I Cannot Continue Like This” – Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P Splits From Psquare by YungMillionaire: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Envy among brothers - na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Psquare, Tekno Dominate Africa – Sen. Ben Murray Bruce / British Music Legend Mick Clark Dies At 61 / Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.