Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,569 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad (963 Views)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad by flemzyjoe(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
A man who connived with two native doctors to rape his daughter for money ritual purposes has been remanded in prison in Ekiti.

A Magistrates’ Court sitting in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State has remanded a 55-year-old old man, Bashiru Adeyanju, after he confessed that two native doctors instructed him to have sex with his 17-year-old daughter as part of a money-making ritual.

Tribune reports that Adeyanju confessed that he had slept with the daughter about nine times while the native doctors also had carnal knowledge of her all in the ritual process.
Adeyanju who said he his quest to make it in life led him into sleeping with his daughter, however, said he was not happy that he was the only one charged to court for the crime while the native doctors are still free men.

“We were three people that committed this crime, but I’m surprised that I was the only one police charged to court.”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. Dolapo Akosile, assured him that the others would soon be arrested and prosecuted:

“Don’t worry; others will soon be brought to court.” Read more http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/25/sex-daughter-become-rich-dad/#more
Re: ‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad by paiz: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Incest
Re: ‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad by ebukahandsome(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bashiru?
I saw (eye sore) grin
Re: ‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad by mofeoluwadassah: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
endtime father cry
Re: ‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad by adadike281(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is becoming unbecoming. I think Yorubas should do something about this growing menace.
Re: ‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad by Aadeyinka(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
flemzyjoe:
A man who connived with two native doctors to rape his daughter for money ritual purposes has been remanded in prison in Ekiti.

A Magistrates’ Court sitting in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State has remanded a 55-year-old old man, Bashiru Adeyanju, after he confessed that two native doctors instructed him to have sex with his 17-year-old daughter as part of a money-making ritual.

Tribune reports that Adeyanju confessed that he had slept with the daughter about nine times while the native doctors also had carnal knowledge of her all in the ritual process.
Adeyanju who said he his quest to make it in life led him into sleeping with his daughter, however, said he was not happy that he was the only one charged to court for the crime while the native doctors are still free men.

“We were three people that committed this crime, but I’m surprised that I was the only one police charged to court.”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. Dolapo Akosile, assured him that the others would soon be arrested and prosecuted:

“Don’t w

orry; others will soon be brought to court.” Read more http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/25/sex-daughter-become-rich-dad/#more
silly

(1) (Reply)

Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) / EBONYI: GRADUATION PARTIES TURN BLOODY IN ABAKALIKI(graphic photos) / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-year-old Girl (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.