Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose (33098 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Senator Florence Ita Giwa and Alhaja Princess Abbah Folawiyo Matriarch of Folawiyo Dynasty pictured with youthful king Oluwo of Iwo Kingdom, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Telu I and his pretty wife Queen Chanel.Classy people!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/senator-ita-giwa-poses-with-oba-rasheed.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nothing to write, but I was here first sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmm I also sighted Abba Folawiyo
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by tukdi: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by Pat081: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
D woman don old ooo but thanks to make up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by SweetJoystick(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who be this masquerade?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by MasterKim: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
See eye bag like white shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by ableguy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Georgous

Comments

My dad called me when he heard there was a riot in
my school....
Dad: Hello son, where are you?
Me: My hostel.
Dad: Good, I heard there is riot in ur school. Pls
Don't go out,don't follow them, you know your
familybackground, stay in your room. You hear me?
Me: Okay Dad....
(Calls back in five minutes)..
Dad: My son, what caused the riot?
Me: They increased our school fees from N30000
to N150000. Because our vice Chancellor said we
are in the time of CHANGE
Dad: Where are you now?
Me: In my room.
Dad: Ehhnn! Are you mad? Join them.
Me: But dad....
Dad: Shut up and join them, carry matchet!! Carry
anything...!!! Kill people.
Lwkmd..

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by cyojunior1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
ok!

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by obainojazz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
The woman in blue attire looks like an Egyptian mummy. Like she just woke from the dead.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by KendrickAyomide: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by Nostradamu(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Senator Ita Giwa. Omo, dis woman dey every show wey dey happen for Naija. I like her sha. Anyway, she dey enjoy hin life.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by nairavsdollars(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mama Bakassi herself...Been long I heard about that Nollywood actor who is her gigolo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by Oshoko(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
God Purnish Poverty

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by harjorlarh(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
that woman tho
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by madjune(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Again make I follow ask...

Who be the masquerade?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shashe of iwoland, that is a rolls royce damn. Wetin be our presidential car sef?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
ableguy:
Georgous

Comments

My dad called me when he heard there was a riot in
my school....
Dad: Hello son, where are you?
Me: My hostel.
Dad: Good, I heard there is riot in ur school. Pls
Don't go out,don't follow them, you know your
familybackground, stay in your room. You hear me?
Me: Okay Dad....
(Calls back in five minutes)..
Dad: My son, what caused the riot?
Me: They increased our school fees from N30000
to N150000. Because our vice Chancellor said we
are in the time of CHANGE
Dad: Where are you now?
Me: In my room.
Dad: Ehhnn! Are you mad? Join them.
Me: But dad....
Dad: Shut up and join them, carry matchet!! Carry
anything...!!! Kill people.
Lwkmd..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by brenister10: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
This Abba Folawiyo pancake too much o. You cannot cheat nature, she want hide her old face with make up - NO WAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by FILEBE(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
see packaging. heheheheh
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by free2ryhme: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Senator Florence Ita Giwa and Alhaja Princess Abbah Folawiyo Matriarch of Folawiyo Dynasty pictured with youthful king Oluwo of Iwo Kingdom, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Telu I and his pretty wife Queen Chanel.Classy people!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/senator-ita-giwa-poses-with-oba-rasheed.html?m=1

Any relevance of this
undecided
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by 6tuz2468(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Age is not on her side again at all
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by BluntBoy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mztarstrechy:

See Folawiyo shocked
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by Boyooosa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
This one we dem just dey say shirt n trouser is not good for a king...
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by dojumav: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
ojuju
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by BluntBoy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
6tuz2468:
Age is not on her side again at all

Senator Ita Giwa isn't looking bad but Madam Folawiyo shocked

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by Mashdee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Queen channel.. Queen Sheba ni
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by ALAYORMII: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
See face of Ita
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by curvilicious: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
obainojazz:
The woman in blue attire looks like an Egyptian mummy. Like she just woke from the dead.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by musa7m(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Shashe of iwoland, that is a rolls royce damn. Wetin be our presidential car sef?
BMW or benz

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose by bullbull: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
sad

iwo story is fake story.. about yoruba history

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents / PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.