Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye (669 Views)

Three Persons Feared Killed In Ahoada, Rivers State / Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by newsbook: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
The representative of Kogi West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye, on Monday raised the alarm that the petition presented by the Independent National Electoral Commission against him in court was only signed by three persons as against over 188,000 registered voters envisaged by the constitution.
Melaye, who briefed newsmen in Abuja over his purported recall from the Senate, said the planned recall is dead on arrival.
He explained that he is not evading the service of any purported petition on him by the electoral body, disclosing that he has already served on INEC a notice to produce the said petition, which the electoral umpire failed to do.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/09/25/petition-against-me-signed-by-only-three-persons-not-188000-melaye/
Re: Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by otosa(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Meanwhile, will he complain if three people voted for him as 188,000? What goes around comes around. Melaye leave the stage come and join the viewer stand. grin grin grin
Re: Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by BALLOSKI: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by baritereign24(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
otosa:
Meanwhile, will he complain if three people voted for him as 188,000? What goes around comes around. Melaye leave the stage come and join the viewer stand. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by happyblogger: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
really
Re: Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by Daviddson(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
I didn't know Dino doesn't even have the liver to go through this small opposition. If you watched his press conference today,you'll see a man totally overwhelmed and not sure of his ability to survive this storm.
Re: Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by dodelight(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
This Dino guy is too lousy! I used to like him for being vocal. Now I see that Smart Adeyemi is truly 'smart' and more refined than this sounding cymbals.
Re: Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Special thanks to kogi people for making DINO MELAYE to show his true colour that he is a failure and a liar

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano(facts) / U.S slams military option in resolving Nigerians conflicts / Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.