Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Chevening Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chevening Scholarship (1321 Views)

Chevening Scholarship Application 2021/2022 / 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarship / Chevening Scholarship UPDATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevening Scholarship by Moonywithu(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
CHEVENING IN NIGERIA

Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships are open between 12:00 BST on 7 August 2017 and 12:00 GMT on 7 November 2017 (both midday UK time).

Chevening is the UK government's global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from your country and beyond to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.

Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your professional goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.

www.chevening.org/nigeria

Re: Chevening Scholarship by moogee(f): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please can I use a deferred admission for the application . If yes , will I indicate I already hold an offer or awaiting school response to reactivate my offer?. Thanks
Moonywithu:
CHEVENING IN NIGERIA

Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships are open between 12:00 BST on 7 August 2017 and 12:00 GMT on 7 November 2017 (both midday UK time).

Chevening is the UK government's global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from your country and beyond to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.

Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your professional goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.

www.chevening.org/nigeria
Re: Chevening Scholarship by akinsondan: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Help a brother win an essay competition by visiting to read the article and interact, by commenting. Thanks.
http://eduregard.com.ng/nigerian-education-system-need-fundamental-reformation/
Re: Chevening Scholarship by mide419: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2017
You can still apply to coventry university today.

send me an email to kzrian4life@gmail.com and i will send you the application form. just fill it and scan it back to me. i will follow it up and ensure you get an offer before the closing date.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University Increases Acceptance Fee To 81000 / Jamb Releases Second Batch Result Online -view Here / How To Gain Admission Into The University Of Uyo (uniuyo) Without 2018 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.