Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) (4630 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku’s Challenge To Buhari. Will Buhari Come Or Run? (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Theakthedream: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please watch and listen to this video carefully...
This a throw back video that shows nnamdi Kanu telling his fans that he is not on the run..

He also claim that it is President Buhari, Collision all of police and the Army thst are scared of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9yksxYUho

The question now is.. Where is Nnamdi Kanu if he is not scared of Buhari, Army and the police?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kanu is a coward goat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by delishpot: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
War never come Dem Don dey go on mini exile. I just hope this struggle is settled amicably.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Tamass: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai! I sorry for my country and this man really needs to be held captive as he is bound to cause rancour! no to seccession and yes to restructure and reconstruction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Tamass: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu is a coward goat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Tamass: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu is a coward goat
Sorry you are not making any sense!

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
The magnificent power of python dance

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by RomeSankara: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is a very old Video I watched it weeks ago ..Sadly Kanu can never talk again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by RomeSankara: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu is a coward goat

Bamidele what do you want from a man who lies still and cold ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Tolexander: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
"Only the brave animals can stand to watch where a python is dancing" - Tolexander

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Theakthedream: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
RomeSankara:
This is a very old Video I watched it weeks ago ..Sadly Kanu can never talk again
HOPE you watched the video... What can you say about his "lyrics" since you are one of his greatest fans
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Theakthedream: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
@captainGOOD, come and defend your Lord Nnamdi Kanu with your watery argument/points as usual..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by RomeSankara: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

HOPE you watched the video... What can you say about his "lyrics" since you are one of his greatest fans

I am not a fan of Kanu ..Kanu is a creation of Buhari so I can't be his fan , Buhari was his fuel and created him out of thin air ...I am will always stand for equity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari is cloned just like shekau
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Theakthedream: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Buhari is cloned just like shekau
IF that is the case, stop blaming Buhari for the python dance... Jubril from Sudan, is the one to blame... Inugo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by correctguy101(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Now, during the Niger Delta problems, it's leadership never ran off like this even when they were causing damages to pipelines and kidnapping people everywhere....

Kanu wherever you are, speak up, show your face if you're as tough as you claimed.

Couldn't even make and upload a video or is he afraid he'll be tracked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by alcuin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have no choice but to conclude that Kanu is a mad man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Tyche(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
The problem is not NK, its those morons that were cheering him on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by dlondonbadboy: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu is a coward goat

What did kanu do to you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by attackgat: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
alcuin:
I have no choice but to conclude that Kanu is a mad man.

When you want your freedom, you have to be a mad man because nobody will give you that freedom easily.

In Africa, there is no 'gentleman' in freedom fighting

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
correctguy101:
Now, during the Niger Delta problems, it's leadership never ran off like this even when they were causing damages to pipelines and kidnapping people everywhere....

Kanu wherever you are, speak up, show your face if you're as tough as you claimed.

Couldn't even make and upload a video or is he afraid he'll be tracked
Where is henry okah,tompolo and boyloaf

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Throwback: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ohamadike on the run was a notable clown who entertained the spectators with his circus troupe drama that moved from town to town in Igbo land.

Together with the Fulani men performing with monkeys and baboons, he will be remembered as one of the pioneers of circus entertainment in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Throwback: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tyche:
The problem is not NK, its those morons that were cheering him on

You cannot begrudge spectators from being entertained by a circus, most especially if the circus was tailor made to appeal to their own inherent hatred.

Those same cheering and ecstatic morons have since been put in disarray and misery when a more brutal military circus came to entertain them with a python dance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Kingspin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Some children talk here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by ITbomb(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol, we are all being deceived

A grand plan to make Kanu evade judicial process and sureties going scotfree has been on.

Sometimes I think some powers in government are involved without even the military knowing that they have been used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by correctguy101(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Danielmoore:

Where is henry okah,tompolo and boyloaf

You mean you don't know

These bastards you mentioned got something from their strugglles and are now living the life every average Nigerian wish for.
I personally know a friend who benefited from those bastards wahala, he's now a Jordanian certified pilot, has full instrument rating and the rest. Many others from the south-south + East tho got one thing or the other.
The blithering idiots you mentioned not only got what they really wanted, they made it go round. You're now expecting them to come out and fight a nonsense fight abi?
Use your brain, Lord Ojukwu failed this test before, I hope Kanu doesn't....

Again my dear old sod, Kanu should speak up already, I was even supporting his hustling, never knew he got no guts for glory..
Not even a recorded video SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by wordcat(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Theakthedream:
Please watch and listen to this video carefully...
This a throw back video that shows nnamdi Kanu telling his fans that he is not on the run..

He also claim that it is President Buhari, Collision all of police and the Army thst are scared of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9yksxYUho

The question now is.. Where is Nnamdi Kanu if he is not scared of Buhari, Army and the police?

Those that invaded his house, have answer to your question.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Theakthedream: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
wordcat:

Those that invaded his house, have answer to your question.

“Where we are is Biafra land. Aba is the spiritual capital of Biafra land. We started in Aba in 2015 at CKC. That day, heaven authenticated our move that IPOB will restore Biafra and that’s what we have come to do. We died in Aba at National High School. They shot and killed us in other places in Biafra land where they were protesting for my release. As our people rest in the grave, we’ll never rest until Biafra is restored. I don’t care what they say in Abuja. I don’t give a damn what they say in Lagos . I’m a Biafran and we are going to crumble the zoo. Some idiots who are not educated said that they’ll arrest me, and I ask them to come, I’m in Biafra. If any of them leaves Biafra land alive, know that this is not IPOB. Tell them what I said. Tell Buhari that I am in Aba and any person who comes to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in Biafra land will die here. I’ll never go on exile I assure you. Some people talk about restructuring, are we doing the restructuring of Nigeria now? Are we doing fiscal Federalism? Are we doing devolution? What we want is Biafra! Forget all the nonsense they write about us. We are not slowing down and no man born of a woman can stop us…”.....
Nnamdi Kanu, August 27,2017.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by palladin: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who else observed that Kanu is bent like a "badly written question mark". Like this ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Sanchez01: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
palladin:
Who else observed that Kanu is bent like a "badly written question mark". Like this ?
Perhaps Kuje made him so, perhaps his haughty spirit did. The dude was just an inch away from being an hunch back.

The video worries me, not because of the things he said but because of the make up of the gathering; unlearned folks who cheered him on in the face of deception. Little wonder those who refer to him as their supreme leader all behave as if they have some loosed nuts.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Sall(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
What is this. This is an old video
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tamass:

Sorry you are not making any sense!
Bros after your oga made all that mouth, just tell us where him dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m On A Mission To Rescue Nigeria –buhari ! / Lagos State Govt Warns Of Another Heavy Rain - Be At Alert Guyz / Governor Adams Oshiomole Employs Female Commercial Bus Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.