Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread (1163 Views)

Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
For those of you that missed the Thread : My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice

To be honest, this has been the one of the most Emotional and Sad thread altogether for me since reading Nairaland as a Guest, then registering Once again today !!! I have simply curled up all the Top 10 Shocking discoveries from the Thread. I didn't even believe Spirit Wives exist until now.

Counting down from 10 to 1.

Number 10

Shocking Knowledge - How do women attract spirit husband?

freshvine:

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

Number 9:

Spirit Husbands have categories - I never knew this !

Ishilove:

By parents, you mean 'foreparents'.

Spirit husbands have different categories, and it seems like his wife's own falls under the ones who render the husbands of the women useless. They won't stop until they bring the man down to zero level. These men can only get back to their feet if they separate from the woman, which is really the whole point of the oppression- to ensure the woman does not have a stable home because she is attached in the spirit realm to demons.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Number 8:

Shocking Real life Discoveries - Lady from the sea giving a Mouth Gig...Chaaii !!!

streetzdreamz:
lols, can relate to your fright and flight......once had a road crash and the guy who sat at my initial seat paid with his life,a year later I was in a vehicle and it was the same driver!!!couldn't explain how I got out of the vehicle lols,your story is right,,,though ion bliv in such powers but am certain they exist,av heard countless tales of guys falling victim to strange women, read one some years back about a dude who picked up a lady somewhere in Lagos,and on their way the lady gave him a Mouth Gig,dude released in her mouth,by then they were on third mainland bridge,she told the guy to pull over and she jumped into the ocean, it was hard to believe but hey,its a crazy world we live in,people who don't believe in cases like this,don't believe they exist,at the end they don't know their ways around it when they fall victim,hence they don't pull out from it,they keep sinking deeper and deeper out of their ignorance and lack of critical thinking...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Number 7

Shocking Real life Discoveries - sleeping with a lady whose brothers are sucking her breast at home

chronique:

Most of us have experienced things like this in varying degrees but it sometimes, isn't totally the faults of the women in the sense that, some of them are not aware of the problems. In my case, I was already noticing certain things after she took my name to go and pray but I couldn't talk, and wasn't totally sure until a younger person who was with me then pointed it out that since I started dating this girl, things has been some how. Na she come start to dey feed me. I would struggle to get things done and a day to the thing to manifest, one dream would manifest. Either I'm seeing my money from the biz gathered and burnt to ashes in dream, or someone is throwing me in a well and preventing me from coming out, or someone is barbing my hair in the dream, or someone else is wearing my shirt in my dream, etc. At the end, all efforts end in futility. Before I had the experience of these things, I used to mock people who talk about it. When it got to my turn, na my legs I take run go church go find solution. I thank God I experienced those things early enough in life. At least I'm better informed now. People who haven't seen such, would not understand it. I don't know how a man would succeed when he is sleeping with a lady whose brothers are sucking her breast at home, a lady who keeps not less than 4 boyfriends per time, etc. Men, I done waka yeye waka sha.
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Homeboiy: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Number 6:

Beware - The Spirit of some women are so strong - Don't mess around or break their hearts

Montaque:
I want to tell you a story.
A member of my church married a lady,both worship in my Church. The husband was a luxury bus driver. The wife doesn't like the biz cos according to her, the husband use the long absence on biz trip to cheat with other women.

Do you know what she did? She brought a prayer point that god should "scatter everything/arrangement that impedes on her marriage". She brought this prayer point repeatedly and she openly showed her disapproval for her husband's biz. Mind you that she is like a leader in the church. Her husband was later promoted and charged to manage a park in one of the SW state. This irked his wife the more as the man became more absent.

After some months, the husband had an accident with his bus and almost died. Moreover, he lost the use of his right hand. He returned home to join in his father in law's building material biz.

Now, some women's spirit is so strong that if they wish evil of ur progress, you will hardly progress. It may not be spirit husband or things like that. She may not like your control, authority and pride when u ve money. She will therfore be wishing to an end to ur source of pride and high handedness. This is especially if she has alternative means of getting money or an alternative plan for u.

So, if she separates from u, you may not progress as u envisage. Her will power may still be effective. Solution is, assuming I am correct, make sure she approves of every of ur plan. Plan with her and carry out her advice. In this way, u will tap into her mind power.

Mind you, you can't change her will power by force, pleading or reasoning. Just carry her along. I hope I am wrong. Just talking from an experience of others
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Interesting thread.

Enemies beware
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Number 5 : For those still disbelieving

Believe it OR not - SPiritual issues are Real

starstunna1313:

Madam chill.. Before I would not say this but having a first hand experience with this I believe in spiritual issues at times.. My eldest sis was married for over 10 years without having an issue before eventually having 2 with her new husband. Medically both her and the husband are fit to hv babies. So the thing there was that her husband loves her so much and showers her with so much love and gifts bc d money de but still no issues. She started looking for answers through prayers but before then most of my aunts having been telling her that the husband belongs to a deity which his dad initiated him into and he took an oath then to give up having kids. She refused to believe it even when she also saw it in her dreams especially because she is all those type of luvin wives that believes you must stay in ur marriage no matter wat. But eventually she left the marriage, remarried 6 yrs with 2 kids and her ex-husband too remarried still with no issue.

Note: One day she received a call from the ex-husband's wife describing the same particular dreams she used to hv wen she was married to him....
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Number 4:

Fear (x10) - Fear Edo Girls....

Appliedmaths:

Normally I don't comment on topics like this but I have to do this. I totally understand your plight, and trust me it's a spiritual issue. I'm not labelling any tribe but what you're facing now is paramount with Edo girls, I dated one for about 2 years and I had to call it quits when I saw the true picture. I don't know your level of spirituality with God bit in have a strong feeling you're very far from your maker, as a man your spirit needs to be alive and alert to such demonic schemes.

I dated this Edo girl from my NYSC days when boys were still flexing and living the life as they do say, until when I connected with God and was able to see that this girl has been dedicated to the olokun water spirit by her own mother who doesn't play with me. I prayed about it but honestly, I had to let her go what I saw concerning me marrying her was not a pleasant end.

Now back to you, you need to pray your way through, you as a man need to stand spiritually and take charge of your home. They have caged you and they wouldn't stop till you start begging (trust me I've been there). If you confront her she'll deny but your spirit has showed you what's happening, time to act now.
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Number 3 :

Marriage should be a blessing, Not a curse.

cheikishfarms:
They way someone else marriage is analyzed puzzle me.
Quote me anywhere, " if you marry a woman and lose your job afterwards, divorce her because she is not your second half"
It's biblical, " he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from God"
God's word can never be upturned or mocked or changed, once you get otherwise from God's word, then you have a problem.
I can tell you strongly that I understand how you feel because I was in same shoes with you, I mean exactly same shoes, I have two exotic cars, had wonderful job, was about building my duplex on one of my several landed properties but ask me where all these are now....
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by aumeehn: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Following!
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by streetzdreamz(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2017
nice thread, now am learning.
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by ahnie: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Following
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by WizAkzy: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked

I don't know why but lately i have been scared of relationships not to talk of marriage
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Writing....
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shame, i never got to complete this thread. Laziness.
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 04, 2018
hmmnnn
Re: Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread by munas: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2018
This is seriously serious

(1) (Reply)

Wall Clocks @mummysam Stores / Members Guide @light House Of Wisdom / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.