Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Father Of Triplets Moans ' God, This Blessing Is Too Much!' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of Triplets Moans ' God, This Blessing Is Too Much!' (758 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Triplets Moans ' God, This Blessing Is Too Much!' by shadrach77: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
For the family of Moses Aboyin of 18, Abu King Shuluwa Road, Akpehe, Wurukum in Makurdi, Benue State, the joy of having children that should normally have called for celebration has now turned a thing to ponder upon.

Mr. and Mrs. Moses Aboyin with their triplets
This is not because they had deformed babies but because God decided to bless them with more children than they ever bargained for. They were blessed with three additional babies in one fell swoop.

The Opi-Nsukka -born couple who got married about seven years ago with two children to show as the fruits of the union according to Moses agreed to add one more baby to the number. Moses and his wife can ill-afford a decent meal per day due to their meager income not to talk of sending their children to a good school.

However, a few months after Eugenia, Moses’ wife got pregnant, a scan result showed that she was carrying twins instead of one baby in her womb:

“We were asked to go for scan test and the result revealed that my wife was going to have twins. Even though we did not bargain for that, we were still happy about the result. But we were surprised on the day of delivery to see that my wife had triplets.”

Moses who was a trader until a few years ago when his business nose-dived is presently a commercial motor rider (Okada rider) while his wife, a petty trader can barely support the now large family. Narrating his ordeal to Daily Sun in his scantily furnished two-room apartment, the father of five said the only reason he did not run away at the news of the birth of the triplets is his resolve to stand by his wife through thick and thin:

“Why will I run away and leave my wife? I know that God who gave us the children would provide what we will use to take care of them.

I have been given a quit notice by my landlord because I could not pay my rent for over one year now. I only begged him to give me some more time since my wife was pregnant and we have nowhere to go and he agreed.”

To this end, he appealed to the both the Federal and state governments and all well-meaning individuals to come to their aid so that they can give the triplets the desired parental care.

For the family of Moses Aboyin of 18, Abu King Shuluwa Road, Akpehe, Wurukum in Makurdi, Benue State, the joy of having children that should normally have called for celebration has now turned a thing to ponder upon.

Mr. and Mrs. Moses Aboyin with their triplets
This is not because they had deformed babies but because God decided to bless them with more children than they ever bargained for. They were blessed with three additional babies in one fell swoop.

The Opi-Nsukka -born couple who got married about seven years ago with two children to show as the fruits of the union according to Moses agreed to add one more baby to the number. Moses and his wife can ill-afford a decent meal per day due to their meager income not to talk of sending their children to a good school.

However, a few months after Eugenia, Moses’ wife got pregnant, a scan result showed that she was carrying twins instead of one baby in her womb:

“We were asked to go for scan test and the result revealed that my wife was going to have twins. Even though we did not bargain for that, we were still happy about the result. But we were surprised on the day of delivery to see that my wife had triplets.”

Moses who was a trader until a few years ago when his business nose-dived is presently a commercial motor rider (Okada rider) while his wife, a petty trader can barely support the now large family. Narrating his ordeal to Daily Sun in his scantily furnished two-room apartment, the father of five said the only reason he did not run away at the news of the birth of the triplets is his resolve to stand by his wife through thick and thin:

“Why will I run away and leave my wife? I know that God who gave us the children would provide what we will use to take care of them.

I have been given a quit notice by my landlord because I could not pay my rent for over one year now. I only begged him to give me some more time since my wife was pregnant and we have nowhere to go and he agreed.”

To this end, he appealed to the both the Federal and state governments and all well-meaning individuals to come to their aid so that they can give the triplets the desired parental care.
Re: Father Of Triplets Moans ' God, This Blessing Is Too Much!' by Kx: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
shadrach77:

I know that God who gave us the children would provide what we will use to take care of them.
Re: Father Of Triplets Moans ' God, This Blessing Is Too Much!' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
eeya - Baba Ibeta

God will provide. Olorun a da awon omo na si, Amin

(1) (Reply)

Morning Teaser / Baba Ijebu: Hardex Tea / Nigeria 'lesbian Wedding' Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.