Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Which Names: ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Names: ? (1152 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Names: ? by adesodgi(m): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2007
Hello ma homely nairalanders,whatcame to ma mind was that we have some very good names in the house.Its like a game but it shows sincerity.
Whose name do you like its composure most,why you fancy the name or what you think of it,

Well as the first to post in here,the names i fancy most is Mine and a name again i saw, hmmmm what is it naaa oo, yeah LALABOI,its cool cos it makes me remember ma lilcousins that loves seening THE TELE TUBBIES.Well i do see it too!

So its your turn now o,

Enjoy.A point of knowing people betta,we all families IN HERE.
Re: Which Names: ? by calf(f): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2007
Wow this is like a challenge,how did you came bout this idea?
Ok,the name i like most is Mine too but i also like yours cos its like the remix of the name Adesoji,am i right, concept!
Re: Which Names: ? by adesodgi(m): 1:23am On Feb 17, 2007
Hmmm,i see some are interested in this game of mine.
Miss calf or is it Mrs calf? You are rightfully right.The real name is Adeso*i, So how did came bout the name Calf,i guess its maybe ur cute or gentle,probably both,
Re: Which Names: ? by calf(f): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2007
Well the name Calf is just bout puttin ma initials together, If only ur ready to play my own game will i tell you clue to the name, So what do you say Adesodgi?
Re: Which Names: ? by adesodgi(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2007
I'll say yes of cus,so what game are we lookin at here?
Re: Which Names: ? by calf(f): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2007
Is that a yes?

If it is,guess the names that will fill into ma initials,
Re: Which Names: ? by queen2(f): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2007
hmmmmh welcome back adesodgi smiley

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Demands 200K Ransom From Husband / Health Tips: See Ways To Prevent Body Odour!(must Read) / At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.