Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) (30004 Views)

Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Biafra: Nigerian Army, determined On Carry'n Sinister Macabre Acts on Igbos.(PIX / Biafra: Nigerian Govt, Army May Have Killed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
lelvin:
Great. And of all places they chose India. A very racist nation. Last last, the government will use them for suya, those Indians like weird meat ehn..

Indians don't eat meat....at least the Hindu majority
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by WeirdWolf: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
This guy derives joy in posting bullish-t on twitter especially concerning IPOB. He is a biased muffvcka.
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by UfuomaUN(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
But Igbos claim they are peace loving terrorist grin grin grin

Seriously, I don't know if you're a kid or not but one thing is certain, you're a very long way from common sense.

Did the publication say what caused the crisis? Was it stated that pro-biafran students attacked other students? Well, I'm not surprised, you're just a reflection of the hate and tribalism in Nigeria- a huge reason why this country cannot work.

Yesterday, I crossed over to get something from a grocery store and this little teenage boy in charge was asking, "uncle is it true they're going to slice throats if Biafra leaves Nigeria?"

I was shocked and had to ask him who he had been communicating with. He told him a couple of customers who came around days ago told him explicitly that Igbo heads would be cut open in event of a split. Now while the words a few ill-behaved touts can't be used to generalise a whole tribe or set of people, that statement still shows their is little love left in Nigeria. We're just living on borrowed time.

This country is hanging from a precipice of doom by a thread.
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
EponOjuku:

I'm not surprised.

An ipod yoot can never feel fulfilled in life until he has done a pilgrimage in prison either for kidnapping, drugs, armed Robbery, baby factory, rituals or forgery.

They're destined to be imprisoned.

Yorubas accusing others of ritualism,kidnapping(goes hand in hand with their world acclaimed human rituals tendencies),armed robbery and forgery??...

Its like Eskimos accussing Russia of too much snow! undecided...Its a crazy world indeed.
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by bewla(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Episteme2:

Should I be harassing, beating and throwing pooh at you and you'll keep quiet because you're peace loving?
why won't u after all Palestine endured your ancestors
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Greenback: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2017
EponOjuku:

Shut up your mouth before Amadioha comes back from retirement to shut it for you.

As at 2011 when GEJ was in the saddle, you hypocrites didn't complain. Now that you're not allowed to have unfair advantage and steal from others, you're making animal noises.

Go and read the the thread below to understand the hypocrisy of Igbos supporting Biafra.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

ZomB grin
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Greenback: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017
EponOjuku:

I'm not surprised.

An ipod yoot can never feel fulfilled in life until he has done a pilgrimage in prison either for kidnapping, drugs, armed Robbery, baby factory, rituals or forgery.

and they will destined elewons in prisons..they will meet destined agberoes and omo niles in tubu..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Sylvaaustine: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Graduate Sales Associate
We are a multi sectoral establishment with a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.

We are recruiting professionals with exemplary expertise

Job Summary

The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of the company concept and other company¡¯s services to corperate/goverment and individual working and residing in the state.
The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Sale of company concept and other services.
New business development
Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
Managing market penetration/ growth of product
Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter

Required Skills:

Communication skills
Good listening skills
Negotiation skills
Product knowledge.
Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com

PARAMEDIC PERSONNEL

Location Rivers State

the ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.

responsibilities

Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
Evaluate the patient¡¯s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training

Requirements

Proven experience as a paramedic,Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications.
Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
.Adaptable with a great deal of stamina.
Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
Integrity and compassion towards human pain
Certified CPR Instructor

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2017
That kayode guy is stupid,he blocked all Biafra people n unleashed propaganda against BIAFRANS
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2017
EponOjuku:

I'm not surprised.

like abiola and awo? ur right olaniyi
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by misano(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
hornyofife:
does homeland differences necessarilly mean biafra? kayode have twisted it and the zone Bs before are masturbatin over it....smh.

it could be deal gone wrong, it could be personal quarrel...afterall we see videos of Edo boys fight themselves on the street of Italy....Kayode has always been a ful and propagandist.so i dont take him serious

You are right, it might have nothing to do with Biafra. But what if it does? I think you should carryout your own investigations and stop assuming crap. They say "assumption is mother of all f**c*k ups."

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by misano(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
One zoogerians in diaspora should be very carefull because Biafrans/Igbos will outnumber them & can crush them easily

Without the help of those Hausa uniform men that are running from Boko haram to areas where there is no war and forming Python dance....
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Olahh93:
Make them calm down ooo or face deportation back to this godforasken country
mr fraudster a.k.a dawodu opeyemi...u are here....he is a theif pls don't even mind him
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Episteme2:
Denying Ndigbo Biafra is like suffocating them. They'll sure fight for the air to breath. No true Igboman can be happy with what is happening at home. You don't expect them to be friends with the children and kinsmen of those who enslave their own at home.

I understand you. If care is not taken, nairaland would remember me, fights will still break out among Nigerians in Europe & US as well. At Chatham House, early 2015 , some Nigerians on hearing that Buhari is alive & will appear before international media panel went there to stage a protest. They were all from a particular tribe. Few hours later, the tribe with the highest population in London came to dislodge them. Police dispersed them.

If things are going this way, whenever anything happens to a nigerian in South Africa or Malaysia or anywhere, we should differentiate between a Biafran & a Nigerian. Nobody should attack MTN installations in Abuja or Lagos because a Biafran is attacked or molested in South Africa. They should let the SA authority know they are on their own

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by tmxme(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2017
simultaneousboi:
Na so craze dey start.
grin craze guy
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Why do you think President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is afraid of Kanu and Indigenous People of Biafra?

It has nothing to do with fear. In the corridor of power, it is generally believed that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Therefore, anyone who threatens the unity of Nigeria has to be crushed or jailed. That was what led President Olusegun Obasanjo to charge Mujahid Asari Dokubo, Dr. Fredrick Faseun, Otunba Gani Adams, and Ralph Uwazurike and put them away in Kuje prison. (Former) President (Umaru) Yar’Adua charged Henry Okah with treason and detained him. President Jonathan charged Charles Okah with terrorism and put him away in Kuje prison. The regime ensured that his brother, Henry was jailed in South Africa for threatening the corporate existence of Nigeria.

...now receive commonsense to reason like a normal being and not like one already used for political rituals. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Daboomb: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Episteme2:
Denying Ndigbo Biafra is like suffocating them. They'll sure fight for the air to breath. No true Igboman can be happy with what is happening at home. You don't expect them to be friends with the children and kinsmen of those who enslave their own at home.

You Piglets are clowns!

As of yesterday, the Kurds in iraq "organised by themselves" a peaceful Referendum, TESTING whether they want o go it alone or not.
They did not hinge or cry that it is the Iraqui Govt that MUST organise it for them.

Nobody is denying you anything, except your GREED and COWARDICE!
If you think Referendum will solve your problems, by all means, organise it within your enclave, let your NASS members resign and come home.

Let your Governors reject Federal Allocation.
Let yur children leave other parts of Nigeria and relocate back to your Biafra.

But as greedy lots, you want to eat your cake and still have it. angry angry
Even when Arewa Yoots assisted you to move faster, you were all over the place shouting you wont leave any part of Nigeria grin grin

CONFUSED and DELUDED CLOWNS!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by sochey(f): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
I thought op said "PHOTO" but na nuspaper I dey see
so
Me I no like nuspaper o....warrisdis cry
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by brownhawk: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
One zoogerians in diaspora should be very carefull because Biafrans/Igbos will outnumber them & can crush them easily
you can't imagine how scared and sheeped I am right now
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Ngene44: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
But Igbos claim they are peace loving terrorist grin grin grin
how comes this terrorist are all over.? 80 percent of Igbo youths claimed to be IPOB , can we nw say that igbo youths are terrorist? The federal government is promoting hate among the future leaders of Nigeria
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Ngene44: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Rawani:
Next thing we know, those misguided youths will try to attack the Indian security forces deployed to restore peace and order.

IPOB India is on a familiar road to being labeled as terrorists under Indian Law like Hizbul Mujahideen.

They are becoming a global terrorist group one country at a time.
please give me 3 reasons why you are more disturb among biafra than boko haram and herdsmen.
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Episteme2:

Should I be harassing, beating and throwing pooh at you and you'll keep quiet because you're peace loving?

Are you minding the idiot. From his moniker you can see that his calling for his defunct brain to be rebooted.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Elbowroom: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Episteme2:

Ipork terrorists are hypocrites

That was what you have melted on hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and other tribes
You abuse, curse them
Abuse their beliefs and religion

But you Expect them to hug and kiss you after much ridicule?

U must be smoking peppered weed

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by blackhinstan: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
WeirdWolf:
This guy derives joy in posting bullish-t on twitter especially concerning IPOB. He is a biased muffvcka.

it from Indian newspaper above
dont be deceived there is no peace yet
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Sagay212: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
They have carried their madness to india...I trust those ones, they kuku no like una before because of drugs. remember no body will come there to save your as.s
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by T9ksy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Elbowroom:

Ipork terrorists are hypocrites

That was what you have melted on hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and other tribes
You abuse, curse them
Abuse their beliefs and religion

But you Expect them to hug and kiss you after much ridicule?

U must be smoking peppered weed

Welcome to ibo logic 101!!!

Always want to eat their cake and still have it.

Regardless of ho they achieve their biafra, they still expect to be able to come to our land and continue where they left off.

Profoundly confused and myopic bunch, i would say.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by CrtlAltDel: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
UfuomaUN:

[s]Seriously, I don't know if you're a kid or not but one thing is certain, you're a very long way from common sense.

Did the publication say what caused the crisis? Was it stated that pro-biafran students attacked other students? Well, I'm not surprised, you're just a reflection of the hate and tribalism in Nigeria- a huge reason why this country cannot work.

Yesterday, I crossed over to get something from a grocery store and this little teenage boy in charge was asking, "uncle is it true they're going to slice throats if Biafra leaves Nigeria?"

I was shocked and had to ask him who he had been communicating with. He told him a couple of customers who came around days ago told him explicitly that Igbo heads would be cut open in event of a split. Now while the words a few ill-behaved touts can't be used to generalise a whole tribe or set of people, that statement still shows their is little love left in Nigeria. We're just living on borrowed time.

This country is hanging from a precipice of doom by a thread.[/s]
Trash from a so called adult grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by CrtlAltDel: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
lonecatt:
[s]people like you who claim to be clever should be advising the government that declaring igbos terrorist will never stop the biafra struggle,it will only make matters worst ,apc government will regret these actions you can take it to the bank. you cannot quench the spirit of the igbos if you realy know the tribe well ,except it is an escape route for the apc as a delay tactics for 2019 to come[/s].
Did india regret declaring Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj as a terrorist group
Did same india regret declaring All Tripura Tiger Force as a terrorist group
Did Turkey regret declaring The Gülen movement as a terrorist group......note that all the above group were not recognized by US as a terrorist organization, so what is the noise about.
You guys really need to get some education
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) by Pharmben: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
This has nothing to do with IPOB. C'mon Kayode, u re not daft, cnt u read. Shame on you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Dines With NASS Leaders In Abuja(photos) / Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat / Ebonyi Govt Declares Linus Okorie Wanted Over Statement On FacebooK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.