Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison (14009 Views)

10 Suspected Secret Cult Members Docked In Ogun / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction / The Day A Warship From Cameroon Caught The Nigerian Navy Unaware & Docked In Cal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Sanchez01: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2017
If only these 60 knew they were being used to achieve the interest of one man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by missyadorable(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice move!
Arrest more!!
Jail them!!!
Kill them!!!
Afterall they say it's Biafra or death!

Bunch of misguided jobless hoodlums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2017
The south east governors are cowards.Ever since bokoharam are killing,maiming and bombing Christian places of worships which later led to a declaration of emergency in north east,no northern governor or politician proscribed bokoharam as terrorist group even though they are one.

1 Like

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by datribune: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by UfuomaUN(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Your doing it again .. Ibo man... you are reacting to what you hear and not what people are actually doing.

That's why you could not lay low when the NA came to provoke you. You can only respond to words.

When you are faced with an action... you get confused at best you react with violence.

Now your enjoying what Tinubu says, yesterday he was your enemy.

Learn from the North (all zones), the west or the SS. The SS is a perfect case study, a once disparaged community.. today has produced a president for 6 years. The SS holds the CBN and ministry of petroleum resources, and heading to 20% derivation formula. Without a single anti-Nigerian chant. Wisdom truly is the gift of the gods.

You forget the oil war in the early 2000s?
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by ipobarecriminals: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
cool cool cool cool wink wink wink wink wink Terrorism doesn't pay
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
missyadorable:
Nice move!

Arrest more!!

Jail them!!!

Kill them!!!

Afterall they say it's Biafra or death!

Bunch of misguided jobless hoodlums
Buhari was also jail for 2 years for coup d'etat.So what is the difference?
ipobarecriminals:
cool cool cool cool wink wink wink wink wink Terrorism doesn't pay

2 Likes

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Sanchez01:
If only these 60 knew they were being used to achieve the interest of one man.
Don't make it look as if prison is a hell.Obasanjo and buhari have been there before.

2 Likes

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by davillian(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
And captured bokoharam members are undergoing rehabilitation.
grin grin grin grin grin.
My country Nigeria is messed up.

4 Likes

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Serious Charges!

No Court Will Grant Them Bail!
You arrested passers-by and arraigned them in a Sharia court and label them a terrorist.What can you call bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen that they have been granted amnesty by their Fulani brothers in power?

2 Likes

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by greatman247(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
And their useless hero KANU has gone into hiding since and left them to their fate. I wonder when some fools go get sense following useless pig blindly.
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by kudsweet(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Yes, let them cool their head off in prison. grin grin
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/244118-60-ipob-members-docked-remanded-prison.html

hahahaha! they never see any thing,they just started...in other hand,where is nnamdi KANU? the grand brainwasher?
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Dmeji4444(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
OboOlora:

Lemme see d look on 'his' face embarassed

Don't tell me you didn't see it last night, oh, sorry, I entered through the back.
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by PHILipu1(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
And buhari is planning to visit abia

Well iam not from abia

Till I hear he will be visiting Enugu

Online noise maker and chest beater.
He will even visit your father bedroom and you will not be able to cough.
We are talking about the commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
No be beans.

4 Likes

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Willybos(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
tinubu and atiku are politicians.
They are trying to please all, and such minds of politician cannot moved the country forward
i love ur comment. Ur a very smart human!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/244118-60-ipob-members-docked-remanded-prison.html

hahahaha! they never see any thing,they just started...in other hand,where is nnamdi KANU? the grand brainwasher? I heard it from a reliable sources that KANU has been hiding in the Creek at Niger-Delta..and they called that one their Hero haha hero my foot.
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by tojahh(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2017
There's a reason he's called.... GRAND COMMANDER OF THS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Project2017(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
tinubu and atiku are politicians.
They are trying to please all, and such minds of politician cannot moved the country forward

Tinubu's supporters come and see

1 Like

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by gare(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:

Well iam not from abia

What will you do ? If you're not careful you will increase the number from 60 to 61
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2017
pazienza:

So Emefiele is no longer Ibo. Today it's convenient to call him SS man, tomorrow when it's no longer convenient, he reverts back to being an Ibo man, just like Nzeogwu a SS conveniently becomes Ibo in your Igbophobic narratives, with no mention that he was from SS. grin

Biafra is what we want. We had already produced CBN governor in the past, it means nothing to us.

There is nothing to learn from anyone. Every group have their peculiar problems and means of solving them.
Those who wants to continue rolling on the floor begging to have a percentage of what belongs to them can continue doing so, if they so wish, I personally wish them good luck.

As for Ndiigbo, we had made our goal known to all. We would continue working towards it, until we get it right.
yeah Eze ndigbo of Ariara has spoken!!
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Sanchez01: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
comshots:
Don't make it look as if prison is a hell.Obasanjo and buhari have been there before.
Prison is he'll for sure. Those guys were made men before being imprisoned. The opposite is the case for these guys.
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Larrykaysail(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2017
FG need to build more prison for the animals that call Nigeria a zoo,
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Topadele: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:

Well iam not from abia

What will you do when he visits Enugu. Am sure you're comfortably doing your business in Lagos. Na so una dey push person enter wahala, why don't you for starters go and join the suspects, it is very easy to ask to be joined in the case. Yeye dey smell
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by GeneralOjukwu: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Governor Ortom is a northerner, but is he Hausa
Governor Lalong is a northerner, but Is he Hausa
Tuface is a northerner but Is he Fulani.
Kwara Is a predominantly Yoruba speaking state but are they westerners?
Wike and Rotimi speak a variant of Ibo but are they Ibo.
I speak English, would you refer to me as an Englishman.'

This dilemma of Nzoegwu's identity lies in the inescapable facts which color the first coup in Nigeria as Ibo. Same way the second was identified as northern.

In regards to the SS "the golden goose" you need to aks yourself .. does the end justify the means. The SS has come a long way, remember they also suffered marginalization in two situations; under Biafra and under the military/civilian rule.

Wisdom truly is the gift of the gods. The universe will continue to give you the same lesson until you learn.

You are a very intelligent guy, i have observed. Always love your analysis. Thumbs up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by joenor(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Na wa...
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by sholatem(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
project55:
A terrorist is one that calls on the name of any god to kill people.

A terrorist believes god sent him to do a mission.

A terrorist believes he will be rewarded in paradise for killing those that oppose his believes.

A terrorist is one in authority that declares innocent people to be shot at when ever they oppose his will.

A terrorist believes his views is the absolute truth..

A terrorist believes only in violence.

A terrorist do not believe in peaceful vote or peaceful referendum.

A terrorist do not believe in negotiation they declare what ever they want to favor their evil mindset.

A terrorist can be an individual or a leader in government.

A terrorist can be a common poor person or a religious fanatic.

A terrorist believes in using guns, war planes, missiles, intimidation, invasion, propaganda more than peaceful reasoning.

A terrorist will not negotiate with you unless you do his/her bidding.

A terrorist can be a man or woman.

A dangerous terrorist hides in the mist of government institution to perpetuate crime freely..

A terrorist can hide under a holy book to preach how to kill and receive blessings in return.

A terrorist can be a boy or a girl.

A terrorist can only love you when you worship and obey him or her.

A terrorist loves to instill fear on people's minds by cutting off heads of innocent people to prove a point.

A terrorist believes he will get virgins in paradise.

A female terrorist believes men are superior to them.

A terrorist believes they can kill for god and god sent them on earth to wipe out those who do not believe in him

A terrorist believes having sex with a girl of under 12 year old or marrying them is not a crime
Ur definition ri8?hate speech,cutlass,knife, charm they are holding are for welcome party bah?or its for peaceful protest,I guess it's for self defence,since that will favor u,if u terrorise ur neighbourhood with harmful object,then be ready to be label as terrorist,truth is bitter,abuse me if u like,it doesn't stop court's judgement

2 Likes

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Saintdominic: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Anything About Igbo Is Like Bee In Nigeria. The Eastern Leaders Are Like Pufpuf In Nigeria.
Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by tojahh(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Going to prison for a dead cause is the worst thing for a man. When you say you're marginalized, i say start asking your senators and your legislators questions. Not fighting the government because an Hausa man is the president. In your face Okorocha is rubbing Islam yet you won't say a word but be first to label a treasonable statement to a sovereign state.

Ask Nnamdi kanu why he didn't denounce his British passport and citizenry while deceiving the lowly minded people into his venture.

Enough is enough and a word should be enough. If I lie, ask people of Odi Wetin happen that year.

1 Like

Re: 60 IPOB Members Docked In Umuahia, Remanded In Prison by Oblang(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
comshots:
The south east governors are cowards.Ever since bokoharam are killing,maiming and bombing Christian places of worships which later led to a declaration of emergency in north east,no northern governor or politician proscribed bokoharam as terrorist group even though they are one.

Does bokoharam care whether u proscribe them or not? They attack at will and they are well known to be terrorists...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abandoned Us When Lagos LG Allocation Was Seized – Tinubu / Asset Declaration: CCB Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Tuesday Deadline To Submit / Nasir Gawuna Emerges APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.