Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

A Formal Invitation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Formal Invitation (506 Views)

RT200 Policy Attracts More Exporters Into Formal Sector – CBN / Invitation To Attend NSIA Aptitude Test / Traditional Marriage Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Formal Invitation by KCambassador: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2017
People of Nairaland,

I come to you as a host, with a cordial invitation for you to join us in the international subsection of the website known as Krautchan (at the end i will post a link for easier access)
We would like to expand our range of international communities/posters and we believe you could make an excellent addition to our forum/imageboard. We believe that different backgrounds could result in interesting discussions and all of us could learn from each other, have fun and a general good time!

Hope to see you soon in our home. With no further ado, i bid you a cordial farwell. (any questions, feel free to ask)

Link to the website: http://krautchan.net/int/

Re: A Formal Invitation by KCambassador: 1:24am On Sep 26, 2017
I think there's also some things you should be aware about that website beforehand so it won't seem so strange or weird.

That website is mostly occupied by Europeans and Americans (USA, Canada, Brazil, Chile, etc). Sometimes there's people from asia that post there too (South Korean, Kazahkistan, Iraq, Turkey, etc) so there isn't any african communities there. There's also, unfortunately, childish assholes that may act racist or rude towards you but don't pay them attention for there's good people there that will be eager to talk with you and welcome you.
People in Krautchan are very fond of "weird humour": some pictures and memes may seem a bit strange for you at first but after a while you'll get the grasp of it.
The major points of discussion in that website are: History, the sadness of not having a girlfriend/never having sex, autism (assburgers), feelings, life, music and IWO's (people go for a walk in their town and take pictures of it and then show it to the others and comment them, it's really nice).
Personally, i like cozy threads where people talk about their feelings and ambitions as well as the history ones. I for example, like medieval history as well as pre-roman history (specifically the celtic people).

I believe that the first time there will seem strange but after a while you will get used to it.
As i said before, don't let the childish insults hit you for those are just assholes and there's genuine good people there.

Re: A Formal Invitation by itwasKCtier: 1:27am On Sep 26, 2017
and it was on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: A Formal Invitation by KCambassador: 2:03am On Sep 26, 2017
This is a small glimpse of what's waiting for you in Krautchan btw

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The World’s Most Expensive Shoe That Cost A Staggering $15 Million / 2 DAYS TO GO, BLACK FRIDAY DEALS. / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Frank Edoho Exits From Show, Becomes Host Of Anot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.