Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League (1768 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / English Premier League Fixtures For This Weekend And Beyond / Latest Footballnews:english Premier League Results For Matches Played Yesterday: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by Kgdavid(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
yup. boateng and o'hara are good players and i expect they'll be moving to bigger clubs once portsmouth go down
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by sinistyle(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
Bobby Zamora is a genius. Check out the goal he scored against Juve, i call that an instinctive strike. Its the type of goal Drogba will score!
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by tayoast(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
sinistyle:

Bobby Zamora is a genius. Check out the goal he scored against Juve, i call that an instinctive strike. Its the type of goal Drogba will score!

dt he scores doesnt make him an unsung hero. ds is d first time/prd in his career dt he'll be showin ds kinda form.

consistency contributes a whole lot to being world class or 'an above average' playa.
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by Kgdavid(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
^ true. i think george boateng is vastly underrated
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by tayoast(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^George Boateng of Hull City??

believe me, he's getting wat he deserve
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by medjai(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2010
sinistyle:

u kno i'm a big fan of zamora. I've been followin' him since his westham days. I'm a barca fan but i luv dis fulham team, they've got potential. Clint dempsey, brede hangeland, danny murphy, zoltan gera. They would hav been challengin 4 a top 6 finish had they not sold bullard. It wont be nice if capello doesnt take him 2 SA. Thank god that spurs striker is injured, i pray he doesnt get fit b4 the worldcup so that zamora would go!
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by Kgdavid(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
^believe me mann injuries are not funny u should not be thanking God someone is injured just so someone else can play.

tayo_ast:

^^George Boateng of Hull City??

believe me, he's getting wat he deserve

lol well im not too sure how good/bad he is now but a few years ago i remember thinking to myself that this guy was really decent

recent displays are indicating that park ji sung is an un[i]sung[/i] hero who seems to be rising in stature and as such people are begining to sing his sung
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by tayoast(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

recent displays are indicating that park ji sun[/i] is an un[i]sung hero who seems to be rising in stature and as such people are begining to sing his sung

true that
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by Okpas2: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Davies of Bolton is also an unsung hero EPL
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by medjai(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ kevin davies is the king of the unsung heroes. He puts in superlative performances, season in, season out. He shud hav been the first name on the list but he skipped my mind and i guess, everybody elses.
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by medjai(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ kevin davies is the king of the unsung heroes. He puts in superlative performances, season in, season out. He shud hav been the first name on the list but he skipped my mind and i guess, everybody elses.
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by tayoast(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
Davies?? unsung hero??

may be we shd define what makes an 'HERO'
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by SeXyBoNE: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2010
Kevin Doyle, I like to watch this guy play. He is very good at holdin on to the ball without loosing it, he is always a threat wen he's given so much space
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by Kgdavid(m): 1:36am On Apr 02, 2010
maybe we need to redefine the term unsung hero? some of the names being bandied around are shocking to say the least!
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by tayoast(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2010
hero   

he·ro [hrō]
(plural he·roes)
noun
1.  remarkably brave person: somebody who commits an act of remarkable bravery or who has shown an admirable quality such as great courage or strength of character
a war hero

2.  somebody admired: somebody who is admired for outstanding qualities or achievements
heroes of the war against poverty

[Mid-16th century. Via Latin < Greek hērōs "hero, warrior"]

Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by Kgdavid(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2010
it might be better to also define "unsung" for dem so that someone will not come and shout rooney or fabregas here
Re: Unsung Heroes Of The English Premier League by tayoast(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
unsung

un·sung [un súng]
adjective
1. not praised or honored: not given the praise or honor that is due
2. not sung: not sung or not to be sung

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Kaiserslautern (2 - 0) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal Have Agreed A New Kit Deal With Puma Worth £170m / EPL Result: Chelsea 2 V Manchester United 1. Giggs Makes 606 League Ap's!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.