Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face (604 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by GidifeedNews: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Annie Idibia has gushed over her husband,2face Idibia,saying she is still in awe of him.Speaking to Hip Tv,she said

Innocent is one of the ,most simple person I have met in all of my life.Even as his wife, I'm still in awe at his kind of person.He is real,keeps it simple.There is no film trick about him.What you see is what you get.Innocent is like the man of the people and people feel like they know him and have a one on one relationship with him.

http://news.nollyzone.com/im-still-awe-annie-idibia-gushes-2face/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by chriskosherbal(m): 6:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Enjoy your husband lady .....that's God's gift to you.
Re: I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
She loves him more then he love her.

All the best to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
She loves him more then he love her.

All the best to them.

Nonsense! A relationship MOST times lasts when a woman loves the man more
Re: I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by IamAirforce1: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Since when did you become a relationship expert ? grin

Re: I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by Safiaa(f): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

thats a huge lie.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still In Awe Of Him - Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

we are talking about a happy relationship.

A long lasting relationship doesn't necessarily means there's happiness there.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Google, 9 Things You Didn’t Know About The Search Giant / Reekado Banks Does The One Corner Challenge And Comedian Ushbebe Blasts Him / Joke Silva And Husband, Olu Jacobs Share A Kiss As She Celebrates Her 55th Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.