Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? (1422 Views)

President Tinubu, Please Be Kind To Igbos, They Made You Win / Reasons Why Nigerian Men Are Reluctant To Date Nigerian Women. / Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Support Buhari's Re-election To Win Nigerian Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by 3strikes: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Just out of curiousity, I will like us to discuss possible reasons why landlords doesnt want to take in Igbo tenants.

Regards

3strikes!!!!
Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2017
I think you meant to ask why they are always eager to take Igbo tenants! I heard some people don't like paying rents instead they will take u to court but Igbo tenants pay as at when due.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by purem(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2017
3strikes:
Just out of curiousity, I will like us to disscuss possible reasons why landlords doesnt want to take in Igbo tenants.

Regards

3strikes!!!!

Bros this ur kweshon ehn..

What do you mean by landlords?

Are talking about Yoruba or Hausa landlords?

And which area in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

See this one. When my previous landlord didn't want any other but Igbo. Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by Nutase: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2017
I've never heard this before. What location does this happen in??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by kunle86(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Haha don't worry it will soon worst now that their are now announced as terrorist, now Yoruba's called any aboki boko Aram
Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by alerofloxy(f): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmmm most landlords in delta dnt like renting their house to them, I too want to know why
Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by mamatayour(f): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2017
This happens mostly in lagos be cos igbos are long-term tenants( as in forever) which won't make Landlords get renewals on time and also don't pay rents and eventually brags of taking landlord to court. Talking from experience oh grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by Samusu(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2017
jcmaiah:
I think you meant to ask why they are always eager to take Igbo tenants! I heard some people don't like paying rents instead they will take u to court but Igbo tenants pay as at when due.

The opposite bro.
One igbo man took my uncle to court, and like play like play he stayed in that house 2yrs without paying rent.

Nna, forget the fact my Mumsy side is Igbo. I will not rent my property to them. Shikenan
Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2017
U better don't start this ur tribal war again...
Can't we all just leave in peace?
I've never seen this happen.. Stop lying... u think landlord's care about ur tribe..they can only ask to know. They only care about the money

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by ugo99: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Look at these Afonjas
Dem don start again.
Some of us are terrible when it comes to rent but no be all of us na.
Re: Why Are Landlords So Reluctant To Rent Their Flats To Igbos? by 3strikes: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Interesting point of views.....now you guys see why it is good to seek pples point of view on a matter.

Igbo kwenu!

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money With Practical Money Saving Ideas / How About Nairaland Having A Face With Moniker / Can I Gain Admission Without WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.