Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? (1497 Views)

Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island / PMB And Infrastructure. This Is Bonny-bodo Project In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Bonny of Rivers State and Brass of old Rivers State now in Bayelsa State were amongst the communities (Islands) that embraced Christianity early, no wonder both Islands are rich in Oil and Gas... Brass has one of the highest oil reserves in the country... Both Brass and Bonny are blessed with gas, there are even plans to make Brass LNG which will at least be three times bigger than that of Bonny (source from a seminar I attended)... Brass has actually produced the first Governor of Rivers State in the person of King Alfred Diette Spiff... I don't expect everyone to agree with this my submission neither am I saying that"both islands being blessed is completely dependent on their early acceptance of Christianity)

Apart from the Op, If you are a big fool reply this comment harshly and watch me ignore you to proove that you a big fool ...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Bonny of Rivers State and Brass of old Rivers State now in Bayelsa State were amongst the communities (Islands) that embraced Christianity early, no wonder both Islands are rich in Oil and Gas... Brass has one of the highest oil reserves in the country... Both Brass and Bonny are blessed with gas, there are even plans to make Brass LNG which will at least be three times bigger than that of Bonny (source from a seminar I attended)... Brass has actually produced the first Governor of Rivers State in the person of King Alfred Diette Spiff... I don't expect everyone to agree with this my submission neither am I saying that"both islands being blessed is completely dependent on their early acceptance of Christianity)

Apart from the Op, If you are a big fool reply this comment harshly and watch me ignore you to proove that you a big fool ...

thanks
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2017
onila:

thanks
welcome dear
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by SlayerForever: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
[s]
SmellingAnus:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by RomeSankara: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:

I am not suprised because I know blessings come from God alone
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by NigerDeltan(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Why are they all living in zinc house?
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Why are they all living in zinc house?
perhaps cost of ferrying building materials form PH or Yenagoa, I am from Brass and know how costly it is to build, forget all the jargons that dude wrote up there jare.
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by NigerDeltan(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
perhaps cost of ferrying building materials form PH or Yenagoa, I am from Brass and know how costly it is to build, forget all the jargons that dude wrote up there jare.

Lolz...you don't need to tell me bro

I know bonny island more than him sef
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Lolz...you don't need to tell me bro
I know bonny island more than him sef
naso senibo nothing do you.
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by NigerDeltan(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
naso senibo nothing do you.

So werrin dey bulla for brass sef...any hope for d LNG project?
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:

So werrin dey bulla for brass sef...any hope for d LNG project?
brass they o, I am not based there thou, as for LNG no info for now o.
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
nn
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by slnigeria: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bonny Island is like a filling station
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
mm
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
mn
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
bb
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by onila(f): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
bb
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by Ilamina(f): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed? by Ilamina(f): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2019

Opobo has river, yet no zinc house

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tinubu Thinking Here? (photos) / A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others / Apc Convention: Seven Key Offices That May Tear Party Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.