Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi (15808 Views)

Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency / Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied Up By His Creditor Over Unpaid N4.6m Debt. / 2 Sisters Arrested For Attempting To Smuggle Drugs Into Kuje Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by cytell56: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Islie:

Nigerian-born UK City trader, Elijah Oyefeso, jailed for attempting to run over his creditor

http://punchng.com/nigerian-born-uk-city-trader-elijah-oyefeso-jailed-for-attempting-to-run-over-his-creditor/

Hushpuppi's brother
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by Ajekuiya: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Islie:

Nigerian-born UK City trader, Elijah Oyefeso, jailed for attempting to run over his creditor

http://punchng.com/nigerian-born-uk-city-trader-elijah-oyefeso-jailed-for-attempting-to-run-over-his-creditor/

This U.K. People sef, if you do something good then you are U.K. Born but do something bad then you are Nigerian born U.K. This or that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by Lumiere91: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
little amount of money make them lose their heads
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by Bizibi(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Borrowed money to buy range rover!!!!!

Some people are foolish

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by Lumiere91: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Typical black man.
once they make a little cash their heads go off
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by AreaFada2: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol. Funny. If not that it is super stupid.

No doubt most of his social media followers will be young women. And impressionable young men. All worshipping wealth up and down.

At 23, if he has half a brain, why would he flaunt wealth that he clearly hasn't?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by Diso60090(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2017
You see your life
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by COURVOISier(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2017
themonk:
This guy once made front page years ago and he was described as a millionaire trader. I don't know if any nairaland can recall

I remember that story.
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by nnokwa042(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
vincent10:
He is now a Nigerian born UK because of crime.
Anthony Joshua is not addressed as Nigerian born.

Punch Newspaper is a problem to Nigeria
if white people start killing blacks like Hitler won't Anthony Joshua ran back to Nigeria?must we attached to oyibo by force?if u as a black u got German passport u are a german ? no ur a German by documents,
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by COURVOISier(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Yes He is a very rich guy but it's very sad that most Nigerians dont really like to pay back debt,That is why most bank don't give credit in Nigeria
They prefer to kill you rather than paying back what they are owing you

Fake wealth bro, a very rich person can never borrow money to buy car.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by slimfairboy(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2017
sad That was how this guy asked me to give him N100 so he could pay t.p to the bank and make withdrawals, that he'll pay back wen he retuns, i gave him (and it was my last card that day)... he later came back and i asked for my 100 bucks but he told "i no get change now, make i go find change!". 4 days later, i asked him for my N100, he was like, "baba u sef, forget that money na!!"...and i knew i had persisted, we would fight and people will say "because of hundred naira?".
Since then, i've learnt my lessons!! Even if i have it, i'll tell u "i no get o". If i wnt to give, i wouldn't want a refund

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by joenor(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Abi?
vincent10:
He is now a Nigerian born UK because of crime.
Anthony Joshua is not addressed as Nigerian born.

Punch Newspaper is a problem to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by joenor(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2017
So much drug I think. How on earth would you run over your creditor... is he thinking at all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by nairaman66(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2017
I almost invested in this guys binary shiit two years ago
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by dominique(f): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
themonk:
This guy once made front page years ago and he was described as a millionaire trader. I don't know if any nairaland can recall

Yes I remember when he made frontpage.

Someone that claims to be a financial expert borrowing to show off.
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by AerialMapper: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Typical Oyefeso!!
They can brag and make mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2845950/elijah-oyefeso-now-stock-trader#41704169

themonk:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
The problem is that he used to make a lot of money but he started having troubles... if he was still rich he would have just paid instead of risking jail time.

Oyefeso , who claimed he started his trading company with a student loan after dropping out of Buckingham University, represented himself at the trial .

No rich man would represent himself in a criminal trial! A rich man would get a team of the most expensive lawyers he can afford.

But , Jamie Gammon , defending, said that while his client conveyed a champagne lifestyle online, his finances told a drastically different story.
He told the court: “ He makes a number of claims about his wealth , but I have seen no evidence of this .

“ Clearly, if he had this money , he could have written a cheque to the victim . ”

Judge Christopher , Parker QC , condemned Oyefeso ’ s actions and accused him of lying about his business acumen and wealth .

He said : “ You portrayed yourself as a very successful trader within the financial market . Clearly, this is not the case . ”

It is obvious that he had made a lot of money before but he was spending way more than he was earning presently, so he got into this mess.

bettercreature:
Yes He is a very rich guy but it's very sad that most Nigerians dont really like to pay back debt,That is why most bank don't give credit in Nigeria
They prefer to kill you rather than paying back what they are owing you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by dowjones(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
themonk:

I remember vividly and I promptly mentioned he was a scam.

I opened a thread about this.

You don't see the real money makers on Wall Street flaunting wealth and they make more than athletes
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by themonk(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
dowjones:

I remember vividly and I promptly mentioned he was a scam.

I opened a thread about this.

You don't see the real money makers on Wall Street flaunting wealth and they make more than athletes
Most of these people are very well packaged scammers that their story don't match up with their real life. A real trader doesn't have time to be selling trading signals jare

Here is that topic

https://www.nairaland.com/2845950/elijah-oyefeso-now-stock-trader#41704169

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by DeBlunt: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm actually sat down with his victim right now having lunch and getting an exclusive account of what happened grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by eluquenson(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
He should cool his head off in the prison, stewpid boy

I don't know the problem with nowadays youth flaunting ill-gotten wealth on SM.
Re: Nigerian-born UK City Trader Jailed For Attempting To Run Over His Creditor (pi by AlphaCEO: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Islie:

Elijah Oyefeso displayed a lot of youthful exuberance. He may have been on drugs. True city-traders are level-headed and don't spend
extravagantly.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK / Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid / Ibim Jason Extorted & Beaten By Police For Questioning Them In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.