Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Help On Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help On Hepatitis B (404 Views)

Find Answers Of All Your Questions On Hepatitis B On World Liver Day Today / Information On HEPATITIS / *testimony On Hepatitis B* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Hepatitis B by Choice001(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Good morning friends. Please I'm in dire need of your help. Yesterday, i visited a lab to have some test to no the condition of my help since it's something i do monthly. I carried out test like malaria, typhoid, HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C and syphilis. The results are all negative except for the hepatitis B which prove positive using the Hbsag test strip. I have been in total confusion since that yesterday thinking about where i went wrong. All the sex i have been having recently, all i made use of condoms. I have had no major symptoms up till now except fatigue and slight headache. I have been surfing the Internet since that yesterday gathering reports on it maybe its curable or treatable. I got to know about the acute and the chronic hepatitis b virus and how acute is curable cos it will go on its own if the victim have a strong immune system and if such person can maintain good hygiene. Planning to go see doctor today but i need you guys advice. Will the acute hbv go on its own and what advice could you all offer me
Re: Help On Hepatitis B by beautiesplace: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
The only total cure I know for now that eradicates the virus completely is BHT capsules. Research on it online and get back to me through my signature. We have only few lelt.

Re: Help On Hepatitis B by beautiesplace: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy independence day

(1) (Reply)

Low Sperm Count And Infertility: What You Need To Know / If You Want To Loss 20kg Per Week Read This Secret!! / Female Soldier Dies On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.