Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Need Information On Canada Study Permit. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Information On Canada Study Permit. (1797 Views)

Study In Canada | Education In Canada | Study Abroad / Canada Study Visa Processing Time / Canada Study Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On Canada Study Permit. by opsycares: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Hello house, need information about documents to be submitted at Canadian embassy for study permit. Have secure admission in one of their university and have acceptance letter with me. I try to google the documents needed to be submitted to their embassy. From my research, proof of identity and proof of financial statements were needed. I want to ask the house for useful information on next thing to do and how I'm going to send the documents, how to package it as so on. Kindly give

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Jubilation In Lagos As Dr. Akinreti Wins NUJ Chairmanship Election / I Got 100 Pounds For Designing The Nigerian Flag -taiwo Akinkunmi / Implication Of Collecting Exemption Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.