Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. (1733 Views)

What You Need To Own A NMFB Account: Complete Guide / CBN, Nmfb Sweep Debtors’ Accounts To Recover Loans / Get Your Loan Approved In 24 Hours With No Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. by testedtechs: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
INTEREST RATE: [/b]4% one off facility approval fee (will be deducted on disbursement) 1% interest per annum to be charged till February 28, 2022 9% interest per annum effective March 1st, 2022 till maturity (subject to money market conditions)
[b]REPAYMENT STRUCTURE: [/b]Fixed amount per month (covering both principal and interest) TENOR: 60 months from Disbursement Date.
MORATORIUM: 8 months moratorium on both principal & interest.
[b]UTILIZATION: [/b]Should this facility remain unutilized in 120 days, loan may be recalled.
[b]II. CONDITION PRECEDENT FOR DRAWDOWN ON LOAN FACILITY

Drawdown on the loan facility is subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions precedent:
1. Indication of your acceptance of this offer Letter and Loan agreement by clicking the accept button alongside the stated terms and conditions.
2.Submission of a/an:
I. Execution plan – step by step breakdown of activities leading to the achievement of the loan purpose.
II. Loan Repayment Plan indicating a simple analysis of expected returns and amount that would be paid back on a monthly basis.
III. Detailed description of; the equipment that the Borrower intends to purchase (i.e. the type/kind, manufacturer and year of manufacture); and affirmation to use the Banks approved Merchant/Vendor for the purchase.
3. Insurance over the loan facility noting, the Bank as first loss payee, with a reputable Insurance company endorsed by the Bank’s nominated Insurance broker(s).

Can someone please explain this kind of sinking loan........even with all the stringent conditions, why must I buy from the Banks approved Merchant/Vendor even when as a market person, i know where to get at cheaper rate

This just doesnt make sense
Re: NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. by testedtechs: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
I got to their Marina office today where it was clearly stated by the staff on duty......

1st Question .....If i need to buy a phone sold on Jumia for 30k but their approved vendor sells for 36k......I still must buy from from their approved vendor......

2nd Question..... Can I see a list of your approved vendors for ICT equipment specifically "projectors" in order to compare prices before I accept the loan offer so as to be sure I'm not paying exorbitant prices. He stated I have to accept the loan, get credited , then the vendor list will be given to me with their prices ....

I definitely will be a fool to agree to such conditions..... My advice, if you have other ways of getting funds ,use that but not this NMFB hole

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Commit Suicide ! / Delta State Governor / A Short Nap On A Busy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.