Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos (26947 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by yaqq: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
OmichaelO:
Try to have little sense! even if you thought about this, you could have simply refrained your fingers from typing this.

Bigot!
if my sense come up with the thought, my hand should also be able to pass my doubts! just try to answer on why was my thought correct?

the guy may be a drug dealer or a criminal and was caught, he refuse to confess nd was tortured! he died afterall
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by airsaylongcon: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:
Adenuga should endeavour to fix glo network to become very reliable so that we Nigerians can boycott using the xenophobic south Africa network. We can stop using stanbic IBTC as there are other competitive bank brands offering far better services and also I would encourage park/shop (artee grp) to expand their retail outlets so we can ignore shopping at shoprite. Thank God TSTV would start operation by Oct and with the price versus services they want to render, DSTV is finished.

U really think TSTV will match DSTV? TSTV cant have presence in my remote village o. Nigeria is far bigger than Lagos or Abuja where their data will work ó.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by wristbangle: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
airsaylongcon:

U really think TSTV will match DSTV? TSTV cant have presence in my remote village o. Nigeria is far bigger than Lagos or Abuja where their data will work ó.

Bro, TV satellite coverage is different from Telecom service coverage. TSTV would have its presence in all 36 states across the nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Bibidear(f): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
I'm not in support of what they did but I understand why they did it... could be out of frustration... they are frustrated just like our policemen here are..... We are Africa mehn...
it is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Gtuns(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Do you know you can tell MILLIONS of Nigeria's about your BUSINESS by yourself ?

No Ads, No Campaign, No Expenses. Say what you want to whoever you want on your
Phone.

Imagine 100,000 active WhatsApp Contact on
your Phone. Now don't Imagine It, Get it for
just N5000.

Just call this number if you are interested.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by DanielsParker(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by airsaylongcon: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Bro, TV satellite coverage is different from Telecom service coverage. TSTV would have its presence in all 36 states across the nation

I hope u know there are places in Nigeria where there's no telecoms coverage but DSTV is still there? The infrastructure to cover the entire nation using telecoms is considerably more prohibitive than satellite
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by airsaylongcon: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Gtuns:

Imagine 100,000 active WhatsApp Contact on
your Phone. Now don't Imagine It, Get it for
just N5000.

Have u sought and obtained the written consent of the 100k people whose contact u want to so cheaply sell? Where's your ethics and morals?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by wristbangle: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I hope u know there are places in Nigeria where there's no telecoms coverage but DSTV is still there? The infrastructure to cover the entire nation using telecoms is considerably more prohibitive than satellite

We are still on same page bro. That's to tell u that TSTV would cover everywhere in Nigeria because it uses TV satellite.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Inova(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Alphasoar:
But I have not seen my federal Government reaction on this.
So you think FG should be reacting to social media claims.
So that's how low you want the FG to be now.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:
Adenuga should endeavour to fix glo network to become very reliable so that we Nigerians can boycott using the xenophobic south Africa network. We can stop using stanbic IBTC as there are other competitive bank brands offering far better services and also I would encourage park/shop (artee grp) to expand their retail outlets so we can ignore shopping at shoprite. Thank God TSTV would start operation by Oct and with the price versus services they want to render, DSTV is finished.

Good idea, Chief. South Africans fleece us right in our own country. I laugh when people praise MTN for anything, not remembering they were charging as much as 20k for a SIM, claiming that per second billing was impossible till 2007 in 2004. If not for Mike Adenuga, things would still be extremely bad. Same with the DSTV monopoly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
Theu cant just beat him to death for doing nothing
Is that the duty of the police?
To beat, and beat to death a being
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by airsaylongcon: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:

We are still on same page bro. That's to tell u that TSTV would cover everywhere in Nigeria because it uses TV satellite.

From what I hear, they are using an Android box most likely running Kodi. So I'm wandering how they will be able to outperform DSTV that also streams via satellite
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Danelo:
Not the citizens of south Africa this time it's their police yet they come here and make millions and evade tax e.g MTN n MULTICHOICE
Something needs be done against this xenophobic attack.

Stop peddling lies!
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by basty: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians, let us rise against this evil.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by mamajaz(f): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
If he had done something self, they ought to have just sue him. No thanks to wicked leaders( past and present) who plunged us into disfavour in the international communities.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by wickedworld: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2017
But why is the president ignoring his citizen ? He just keep mute feeling less concern about south africa killing his citizen.

And here in nigeria our plioce will protect them for peanut even indian and chinese now have confident in nigeria than the citizen .

Even our so called senator pretent they are not aware this is big insult to this country
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Alphasoar(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Inova:

So you think FG should be reacting to social media claims.
So that's how low you want the FG to be now.

You either debunk the news as rumour or ask citizens remain calm to investigate the issue.

But your FG is so interested in social media that every thing that is done therewith is monitored.

This is not the first time we are hearing this news from South Africa.

#Udo
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
na by force to live in south Africa ?
make dem stay there till they kill dem finish
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by banmee(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
asawanathegreat:
We have to show dis people that we are beta than them in all Ramification. How can they be killing us every time and our Govt is not saying anything.

Explain to us how you are better than them. And don't tell me it is because Nigeria is better at jollof rice. Is this not the same Nigeria where mobs burn citizens to death because they are suspects?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by leathalbeast: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2017
he was killed for pushing drugs simple. if Nigerians want to be taken seriously they should stop doing illegal business in foreign lands.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Ladyjumong(f): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
I 've got just one thing to say as usual.
"nothing last, everything has an expiry date"
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by strangest(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
daddyiel:
Jesu!!! And this is the only sensible cement you can think of, what happened to walking away from topics you have to reasonable to comment on?

Huh?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by strangest(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
I'm not in support of what they did.... but that's the truth.. they cant just beat him to death for doing nothing....

So you ve never heard of people awaiting trial for a crime they didn't commit
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by goodheart02(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:

And beating him to death was the best form of treatment even if he was guilty huh??
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians need to just leave South Africa.... if it is not the xenophobic attacks, it is police killings.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by herich(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
gnykelly:

we are not fellow africans we have our individual cultures.

that same hatred is what the ibos have for hausas that made them want to secede
And they loves Igbos
Despite numerous killings of Igbos in the north.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Oloche22(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
Even if he has done the worse of all, he doesn't deserve to be beaten to death. The right thing should have been done.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by GetMeRight: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
Like what, my dear brother with indomie brain? To deserve beating to death? Is that how they beat their citizens to death for doing something, Mr no common sense?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by GetMeRight: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
he was killed for pushing drugs simple. if Nigerians want to be taken seriously they should stop doing illegal business in foreign lands.
Because foreign people are not doing illegal business in Nigeria? And Nigeria Police also killed foreigners at will for doing illegal business in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by leathalbeast: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
GetMeRight:

Because foreign people are not doing illegal business in Nigeria? And Nigeria Police also killed foreigners at will for doing illegal business in Nigeria?
is that the point??
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Unik3030: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
What should be asked is, why is it only a specific tribe that is always "falling victim"? Because I can bet anything say na dem again.

Abegeeee.
i tire ooo, they never even bother to ask y he was killed, is he the only Nigerian dere? y always igbos? I don't blame Nigerian government at all, these people should engage in lawful business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee / South African Brothel Where Nigerians Were Arrested, To Be Demolished. Photos / Nigerian Bags 3 Years In Jail For Beating His Nigerian Friend Over A $500 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.