Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

British Airways Investigate Stewardess For Racist Comments About Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Investigate Stewardess For Racist Comments About Nigerians (354 Views)

Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) / British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Investigate Stewardess For Racist Comments About Nigerians by Adeolapower(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
An investigation has been launched by the British Airways
concerning racist comments allegedly made-up by one of
their stewardess.

Based on the video the stewardess filmed herself as she
was made a flight from London Heathrow to Abuja on Friday night.

In the video she said;
‘ Alright, so all of yous are there getting ready for your Friday
night, getting in the pre-drinks, you know, as you do.
And I’m here, getting ready to go to work, put on a yellow
life jacket, point out the exits, hand out chicken or beef,
what sort of Friday night is this for me? The upside is I’m
going to Nigeria and there’s gonna be bare B**, I’m joking,
I’m joking.

All the Nigerians are gonna be there like ‘gimme Coca Cola,
gimme me beef, why you have no beef left? I want beef.’
And I’m just gonna be there like, ‘Sorry sir, we ran out of
beef’.

All the Nigerians are gonna be there asking for f******
upgrades because they haven’t got enough leg room
because their B**s are in their way. Big d**** like this
swinging from side to side.’

To watch video visit https://crownpaste..co.ke/2017/09/british-airways-investigates-stewardess.html?m=1

For more
https://crownpaste..co.ke
Re: British Airways Investigate Stewardess For Racist Comments About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Mama I made it.
Re: British Airways Investigate Stewardess For Racist Comments About Nigerians by darmhey(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
The girl don craze

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Block Lagos Expressway As BRT Kills Pupil / Truck Crushes Taraba State CAN Chairman To Death / Importance Of Digitization To The Nigerian Travel Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.