Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lagos State Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Recruitment (1250 Views)

SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL / Federal University Of Petroleum Res. , Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State Recruitment / United African State Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Recruitment by Stonerobaba(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2017
The Lagos State government recently advertised some available vacancies in Lagos State Local Government Service for interested candidates to apply via their portal at jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng. The campaign was launched on 25th of September 2017 and up till now majority of applicants are unable to access the site while the application closes on 29th of September 2017. Can you please share your experience
Re: Lagos State Recruitment by Surulady: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Stonerobaba:
The Lagos State government recently advertised some available vacancies in Lagos State Local Government Service for interested candidates to apply via their portal at jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng. The campaign was launched on 25th of September 2017 and up till now majority of applicants are unable to access the site while the application closes on 29th of September 2017. Can you please share your experience
bad than I thought it would be,dont even knw what to say if it's my network or the site...but I later got to knw is d site after doing other meaningful things with my network,i hope they will do something about the site.
Re: Lagos State Recruitment by crystalized: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Very poor the site isn't responding since yesterday

(1) (Reply)

NASU Strike / How Real Is These Invite / Npower Deployment Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.