Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed (1428 Views)

NMFB: I Was ₦‎201,773.38 Through My Bank Account! Help / Amazon Seller Account Needed / Temporarily Limited Paypal Account Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2017
It sadly am looking ways suggestions and assistant on my seller Amazon suspended account which I create recently due to Nigerians are not accepted to sell on Amazon but it weak me that even Niger as a country is being accept .so I try sign up under US my greatest surprise is that they charge my card for selling fee And they were requesting my tax identity prove address pls I can't afford to loss that fee they have already charge me for now I hope I can get help here

Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Pls help I would love if any one in use or you can refers me to the person so he/she can help I don't mind give my password so he could access and contact them I hope something can be done
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by CosmicJames(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
cefezyA:
Pls help I would love if any one in use or you can refers me to the person so he/she can help I don't mind give my password so he could access and contact them I hope something can be done
The first mistake you made was to us USA as your country. I think you are running a Pro account. If such is the case, your $40 is gone already.

You may find it difficult to restore the account because, according to the mall from Amazon, no information was required in regard to restoring the account.

However, you can still try and see if the account can be restored.

Contact this Nairalander @Justi4jsu, she may be able to restore the account if the account can still be restored.

Sorry for this unfortunate experience.
I wish you good luck.
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
CosmicJames:

The first mistake you made was to us USA as your country. I think you are running a Pro account. If such is the case, your $40 is gone already.

You may find it difficult to restore the account because, according to the mall from Amazon, no information was required in regard to restoring the account.

Contact this Nairalander @Justi4jsu, she may be able to restore the account if the account can still be restored.

I wish you good luck.
Chai thanks bro it pains me let me try contact him
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by CosmicJames(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
cefezyA:

Chai thanks bro it pains me let me try contact him
You are welcome.
She's sisi, not bro
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
CosmicJames:

You are welcome.
She's sisi, not bro
Okay sorry bro am glad am in touch with her now
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
CosmicJames:

I wish you good luck.
Bro I got the mail from them after contacting support

Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by CosmicJames(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
cefezyA:

Okay sorry bro am glad am in touch with her now
That's great. Hopefully she's able to resolve the issue. Don't forget to inform her that it was CosmicJames that refers you to her.
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
CosmicJames:

That's great. Hopefully she's able to resolve the issue. Don't forget to inform her that it was CosmicJames that refers you to her.
She demand so much $50 for one document to provide I'd and bank statement that two of them $100 beside who sure it will work after
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by CosmicJames(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
cefezyA:

She demand so much $50 for one document to provide I'd and bank statement that two of them $100 beside who sure it will work after
Well, is her service and she knows best what's involved in providing the service.
I can't influnce the price up or down. I only recommend her because I trust that she can handle it, and she is trustwhorthy. Sure, her solution will work.
At least I was able to point you to the solution you've being looking for.
You will now have to decide whether your Amazon account worth it, and whether to proceed to restoring the account or let it go just like that
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
CosmicJames:

Well, is her service and she knows best what's involved in providing the service.
I can't influnce the price up or down. I only recommend her because I trust that she can handle it, and she is trustwhorthy. Sure, her solution will work.
At least I was able to point you to the solution you've being looking for.
You will now have to decide whether your Amazon account worth it, and whether to proceed to restoring the account or let it go just like that
Yea I rely appreciate even my PayPal too let me see if I can round the money it have not been easy though it think she can reduce the cost
Re: Suspended Amazon Seller Account Help Needed by CosmicJames(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
cefezyA:

Yea I rely appreciate even my PayPal too let me see if I can round the money it have not been easy though it think she can reduce the cost
Hopefully she reduced it for you, and you are able meet up because what I'm seeing in that Amazon reply is 30days to provide those documents

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Done This Before Via Email? / In Your Opinion, Is 100% Profit In 24 Months A Good Business? / In Desperate Need Of A Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.