Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA (1240 Views)

Colombia President Cuts Ties With Israel Over War On Gaza / Russia Karma On USA, USA Naval Ship Sinking In New York / Russian Stocks Plummet By 21% After Putin’s Speech On Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
FUMBLE: NFL Ratings PLUMMET Following League's War on USA
posted by Hannity.com Staff

Just hours after President Trump called for a nationwide boycott against NFL players who disrespect the US national anthem, the National Football League suffered a devastating ratings drop as viewers tuned-out of their Day of Protest on Sunday.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell weighed-in on the President's fiery comments, releasing a statement moments before kick-off over the weekend.

"The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture," wrote Goodell. "Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players."

The President fired-back on social media, blasting the Commissioner for "trying to justify the total disrespect certain players show to our country."

According to Forbes, the ratings are in for this weekend's NFL games and they don't look good.

The Redskins-Raiders television viewership was down a staggering 11% from last year's totals. Other games also under-performed, with similar head-to-head match-ups down 16%.

The President kicked-off a national firestorm last week during a political event in Alabama, slamming protesting NFL players for "disrespecting" the flag and urging team owners and league officials to fine or fire athletes who refuse to stand for the national anthem.

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'" Trump told the crowd.

Source: http://www.hannity.com/content/2017-09-25-fumble-nfl-ratings-plummet-following-leagues-war-on-usa/

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by RomeSankara: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
They don't know the grace that surrounds Donald Trump ..Everyone that has tried to rubbish the grace ends up disgraced
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Lucasbalo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:
They don't know the grace that surrounds Donald Trump ..Everyone that has tried to rubbish the grace ends up disgraced
What grace ?. Grace to destroy America I guess. FYI, the NFL ratings went up but I don't expect you to know that from your hideout several thousands miles away. Keep worshipping the Racist pig. I and tens of millions of Americans will eventually haunt the racist piece of poo out of our national conversation and he can go back scamming people like he used to do with his fake and unaccredited university.
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by RomeSankara: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
What grace ?. Grace to destroy America I guess. FYI, the NFL ratings went up but I don't expect you to know that from your hideout several thousands miles away. Keep worshipping the Racist pig. I and tens of millions of Americans will eventually haunt the racist piece of poo out of our national conversation and he can go back scamming people like he used to do with his fake and unaccredited university.

Not happening he is a two term president and there is nothing your unprovoked hatred can do about that ...Better enjoy a good government instead of hating ... Trump is a Good Good man
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Lucasbalo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:

Not happening he is a two term president and there is nothing your unprovoked hatred can do about that ...Better enjoy a good government instead of hating ... Trump is a Good Good man
Trump the son of Fred who was a KKK henchman in Queens, NY. What do you from Nigeria know about good government ?. Don't put the curse of Nigeria on America .
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Wake up and smell the coffee. Read what the new poll is saying and stop whining, moaning and complaining. sad

New Poll: Majority Of Americans Sick Of NFL Politicization, Support Trump's Comments

https://www.westernjournalism.com/new-poll-majority-of-americans-sick-of-nfl-politicization-support-trumps-comments/
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Trump the son of Fred who was a KKK henchman in Queens, NY. What do you from Nigeria know about good government ?. Don't put the curse of Nigeria on America .

Get informed. cool

1 Like

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Get informed. cool
the booing that the fans gave, when all Dallas players knee was very loudly , so ashamed of those blacks. they are being brainwashed by Hillary and Obama.

1 Like

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
beamtopola:

the booing that the fans gave, when all Dallas players knee was very loudly , so ashamed of those blacks. they are being brainwashed by Hillary and Obama.

NFL will soon be coined as No Fans Left the way things are going. cheesy
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Goshen360(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Get informed. cool

How can you who is misinformed except what you copy and paste from online try to inform the informed?

grin grin grin
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Goshen360(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
beamtopola:

What do you know about the struggles of people of color in the USofA? Do you live and experience our struggles or you take news from afar away and run with it?
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Goshen360:

How can you who is misinformed except what you copy and paste from online try to inform the informed?

grin grin grin

The global village is a small world, you can no longer hide under your little finger thinking no one sees you. tongue
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Goshen360:

What do you know about the struggles of people of color in the USofA? Do you live and experience our struggles or you take news from afar away and run with it?

We can even see things happening in the U.S. clearer than you since you've been blinded by the political propaganda of the leftist media. Wake up and see the truth as opposed to the lies you've been fed with. cheesy

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Goshen360(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

[s]The global village is a small world, you can no longer hide under your little finger thinking no one sees you.[/s] tongue

Please tell me that a person like me is hiding away from your argument and still responding to your thread? grin grin grin

OLAADEGBU:

We can even see things happening in the U.S. more clearly than you since you've been blinded by the political propaganda of the leftist media. Wake up and see the truth as opposed to the lies you've been fed with. cheesy

Tell me the truth the RNC hold and let me debate it! And BTW, you do think in your mind the slavery and segregation is completely gone in the USofA even though it was abolished in the amendments? grin grin grin
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Goshen360:

Please tell me that a person like me is hiding away from your argument and still responding to your thread? grin grin grin

When last have you been on my thread, was it since your presidential candidate lost shamelessly that we've heard from you? Were you busy pitying and crying for your loss? Have you now recovered to reply me? grin

Goshen360:

Tell me the truth the RNC hold and let me debate it! And BTW, you do think in your mind the slavery and segregation is completely gone in the USofA even though it was abolished in the amendments? grin grin grin

Slave trade is no longer the issue. The issue now is the millions of unborn babies being slaughtered by your ideology backed institution "Planned parenthood" which you are supporting. You and all the people on the left have blood on their hands.

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Goshen360(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

When last have you been on my thread, was it since your presidential candidate lost shamelessly that we've heard from you? Were you busy pitying and crying for your loss? Have you now recovered to reply me? grin

Slave trade is no longer the issue. The issue now is the millions of unborn babies being slaughtered by your ideology backed institution "Planned parenthood" which you are supporting. You and all the people on the left have blood on their hands.

Stay on topic if you're going to discuss with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2kqHuOniv0

Again and for record, I, just because I'm a Democrat doesn't mean I support abortion but I stand for truth and equality. Abortion, slavery, segregation and white supremacy is against my faith but I'm certainly NOT going to be in the camp of your white Republican supremacist who thinks and doesn't see anything good in me a black man and who thinks he is superior to me! All men are born equal! This is my faith and constitutional ideology that I stand for.
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Goshen360:

Stay on topic if you're going to discuss with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2kqHuOniv0

Again and for record, I, just because I'm a Democrat doesn't mean I support abortion but I stand for truth and equality. Abortion, slavery, segregation and white supremacy is against my faith but I'm certainly NOT going to be in the camp of your white Republican supremacist who thinks and doesn't see anything good in me a black man and who thinks he is superior to me! All men are born equal! This is my faith and constitutional ideology that I stand for.

The fact that you repeat a lie to yourself many times does not change the truth. Being a Democrat you voted for politicians who advocate for the murder of millions of unborn babies and you can come here to denigrate politicians who advocate for the safety of the lives of unborn babies because of some perceived slave trade none of which you experienced.

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Goshen360(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The fact that you repeat a lie to yourself many times does not change the truth. Being a Democrat you voted for politicians who advocate for the murder of millions of unborn babies and you can come here to denigrate politicians who advocate for the safety of the lives of unborn babies because of some perceived slave trade none of which you experienced.

Oh Lord..... grin grin grin

U didn't support and or if you voted for a man who grabs women by the p*****, a man who lies, a man who is racist, a man who won't show his tax returns, a man who calls women b***** and btw, question.....is your mama or mother a b*****?

PLUS....****Modified****

Do you think I oppose all Trump's ideology too? Again, I'm for truth. At least I support Trump's LIES on Immigration.....even though I feel its a LIE...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Goshen360:

U didn't support and or if you voted for a man who grabs women by the p*****, a man who lies, a man who is racist, a man who won't show his tax returns, a man who calls women b***** and btw, question.....is your mama or mother a b*****?

What were you most outraged about? Was it what Trumped said or what Hillary or Bill Clinton have done? undecided

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Goshen360(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What were you most outraged about? Was it what Trumped said or what Hillary or Bill Clinton have done? undecided

What Trump had said AND acted out. Im not fearful of a man who I have know or seen his act VS a man who is more dangerous to me than death who kills me immediately VS a death who kills me SLOWLY

*******Okay******

Lemme go sleep and get ready for night shift job and stop messing with you. Ttyl. bye!
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Goshen360:

What Trump had said AND acted out. Im not fearful of a man who I have know or seen his act VS a man who is more dangerous to me than death who kills me immediately VS a death who kills me SLOWLY

*******Okay******

Lemme go sleep and get ready for night shift job and stop messing with you. Ttyl. bye!

What did he act out? I wouldn't be surprised if you are okay with the President who doesn't even bother whether you took a knee or not?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/thousands-want-ray-lewis-statue-gone-kneeling-during-nfl-protests-he-insists-he-was-praying-201044/

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Goshen360:

PLUS....****Modified****

Do you think I oppose all Trump's ideology too? Again, I'm for truth. At least I support Trump's LIES on Immigration.....even though I feel its a LIE...... grin grin grin grin grin

President Trump that you call racist has done more for the black community than you or your so called black community leaders have ever done. He is now your President, accept that for the next 8 years. tongue

Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by Goshen360(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

President Trump that you call racist has done more for the black community than you or your so called black community leaders have ever done. He is now your President, accept that for the next 8 years. tongue

Unfortunately, you have eyes but you just can't see. Anyway, time will tell. Again, I say to you, making the 8 years statement is as dumb as anything. Every president of the USofA is elected for a period of 4 years. People like you are so full of themselves that you thinking about 2 term now but he's not even finish one term yet.
Re: FUMBLE: NFL Ratings Plummet Following Leagues War On USA by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Goshen360:

Unfortunately, you have eyes but you just can't see. Anyway, time will tell. Again, I say to you, making the 8 years statement is as dumb as anything. Every president of the USofA is elected for a period of 4 years. People like you are so full of themselves that you thinking about 2 term now but he's not even finish one term yet.

You and your liberal media said Trump had no chance of winning in the first place. Who is laughing now? I now understand what you are suffering from, it's called TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome. It means a "mental dysfunction causing those detractors with hateful thoughts and feelings about Donald Trump to go unhinged." So get over it. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrQFqR8hDts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: People Are Taken To Stadium To Sitdown All Day If Caught Outdoors.picx / The 13 U.S Services Members Killed In The Kubal Bombing Body Returns Home:photos / Communist Agenda For America is here already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.