Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website (1614 Views)

How Can I Hide My Wordpress Posts / Blog / How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free / Please Help! I Can't Login To My Wordpress Dashboard (wp-admin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by RuddyFusion(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good day Webmasters and Thanks in advance

I am working on an NGO Website built with WordPress and there's a need to accept donation on the site where users can make donations using their cards.

I know of Paystack but this NGO haven't done any CAC stuff so Paystack is out of the way.

Tried using SimplePay but run into issues configuring the plugin on the site.

Please can someone suggest any payment merchant that has WP Plugin and that's straight forward to set up without me necessarily needing a guide to do so.? User's can/should be able to donate any amount.

Thanks in advance
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by yomalex(m): 3:00am On Sep 27, 2017
RuddyFusion:
Good day Webmasters and Thanks in advance

I am working on an NGO Website built with WordPress and there's a need to accept donation on the site where users can make donations using their cards.

I know of Paystack but this NGO haven't done any CAC stuff so Paystack is out of the way.

Tried using SimplePay but run into issues configuring the plugin on the site.

Please can someone suggest any payment merchant that has WP Plugin and that's straight forward to set up without me necessarily needing a guide to do so.? User's can/should be able to donate any amount.

Thanks in advance
NGO has to be registered to ensure accountability but nevertheless checkout VoguePay
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by RuddyFusion(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2017
yomalex:
NGO has to be registered to ensure accountability but nevertheless checkout VoguePay

Thanks bro, infact i intend checking them out today.......

But if you have used them, can i get step by step scope of getting fixed on the site?

Thanks
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by yomalex(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Thanks bro, infact i intend checking them out today.......

But if you have used them, can i get step by step scope of getting fixed on the site?

Thanks
They have a wordpress plugin made by Tunbosun Ayinla you should use that, It's pretty straight-forward. if there any issues i will be glad to help cheesy
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by RuddyFusion(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2017
yomalex:
They have a wordpress plugin made by Tunbosun Ayinla you should use that, It's pretty straight-forward. if there any issues i will be glad to help cheesy

OK bro...will come back to you if I get issues or to say thanks once done

1 Like

Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by Ignyte(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm currently building for an NGO too. I'm using payant. They have a woocommerce plugin that I use along with Woocommerce quick donation plugin
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by RuddyFusion(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
yomalex:

it looks like all of them requires some form of Woocommerce for the plugin to work on a WP site....so t don't seems to be independent of Woocommerce
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by yomalex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
RuddyFusion:

it looks like all of them requires some form of Woocommerce for the plugin to work on a WP site....so t don't seems to be independent of Woocommerce
if you are not making use of woocommerce then you have to generate the donation button from within voguepay here=> https://voguepay.com/donation and paste in your sidebar or wherever you want the donation button to show up
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by RuddyFusion(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
yomalex:
if you are not making use of woocommerce then you have to generate the donation button from within voguepay here=> https://voguepay.com/donation and paste in your sidebar or wherever you want the donation button to show up

Fantastics bro's you're a life saver....so can you go through this with me....

1) I Create account on their site and activate

2)?? I suppose here i have to supply the account details i will use for the donation on the site

3) Then generate the donation button as you said and paste it where i want it on my site. from what i can see

It seems i can only specify just an amount and not allow users enter any amount of their choice. I actually want users to donate any amount of their choice

1) How do i specify the following URL? a) Notification URL b) Success URL and c) Failure URL

are they just pages i can create ( i have created Success and Failure pages while trying Simplepay) or is they anything else i need to append to the pages for them to work?
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by yomalex(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Fantastics bro's you're a life saver....so can you go through this with me....

1) I Create account on their site and activate

2)?? I suppose here i have to supply the account details i will use for the donation on the site

3) Then generate the donation button as you said and paste it where i want it on my site. from what i can see

It seems i can only specify just an amount and not allow users enter any amount of their choice. I actually want users to donate any amount of their choice

1) How do i specify the following URL? a) Notification URL b) Success URL and c) Failure URL

are they just pages i can create ( i have created Success and Failure pages while trying Simplepay) or is they anything else i need to append to the pages for them to work?
My pleasure.
1. yes
2. Yes
3.Yes. Users can specify amount
1abc these are optional? i believe
Re: Want To Accept Donation On My Wordpress Built Ngo Website by RuddyFusion(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
yomalex:
My pleasure. 1. yes 2. Yes 3.Yes. Users can specify amount 1abc these are optional? i believe
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Newly Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Available @ Cheap Price / Build An E-commerce Website Like Jumia To Sell Your Products Online / What Do We Really Want In An Online Payment Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.