Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

"Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies (53912 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / 'Seyi Shay, You Look Like A Man' - Fan Says. Singer Replies / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Topmaike007:
i dont knw maybe i av heard her music b4
you must have heard. no sabbatical for ojukokoro. they are plenty.........
she sings like Indian and has golden voice but lazy.
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by Elnida: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
what really is your point? are you supporting the fact that she's in bikini?

she loves what God gave her and will flaunt it. I don't need to support or not cost that's inconsequential. Where is it stated that wearing bikini is bad or sinful? Don't be hypocritical ,you saw the title yet you lodged in,how different are you. I frown at pretenders.
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by PROWESX(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2017
join us today by advertising websites to earn money just by clicking the link below
http://sjmiredrvjnj.date/9188326716524/?rstr=712
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by Topmaike007(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you must have heard. no sabbatical for ojukokoro. they are plenty.........
she sings like Indian and has golden voice but lazy.
chai Na Wa Oo
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2017
If you are in Kwara and its environ and interested in buying neatly used Aluminium Glass sliding doors,Clipper sterilizer,Clipper,flat screen monitor,Amplifier with radio and memory card slot,well piped Fish baths call or whatsapp me on 08147748795
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2017
dulux07:
It seems that is d only thing she does nowawadays, snapping with bikini up n down, as good as she is musically, she should be on top.

She better find another record label, that will promote her instead of EME and bikini pics grin lipsrsealed

When there's nothing upstairs to sing nko?

Na EME go sing song for her?
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by dulux07(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
alexialin:

When there's nothing upstairs to sing nko?

Na EME go sing song for her?

Lol. I dont want to believe that, because she is really talented.

On the other hand, you dont really need much upstairs to sing in nigeria.
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by EuroBoy007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by EuroBoy007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by EuroBoy007(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
labake1:
Who cares
Who has an answer to this question? shocked

E b like sey dis babe dey chop 4 pipu hux 2 much o.....which kahn queshion b dis 1 na. grin
Ok 12hrs cool
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
dulux07:

Lol. I dont want to believe that, because she is really talented.

On the other hand, you dont really need much upstairs to sing in nigeria.

Lol cheesy

Such savagery cheesy

Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by labake1(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
EuroBoy007:

E b like sey dis babe dey chop 4 pipu hux 2 much o.....which kahn queshion b dis 1 na. grin
Ok 12hrs cool

You can't tell grin
Everyone is guilty of this
Even you
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by EuroBoy007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
labake1:

You can't tell grin
Everyone is guilty of this
Even you

Nor b lie...
Na so I chop 4 my friend hux finish one day, him mama come say make I carry brum swip d ho hux grin grin grin
Na da day I come know sey my own don 2 much
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by labake1(f): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
EuroBoy007:

Nor b lie...
Na so I chop 4 my friend hux finish one day, him mama come say make I carry brum swip d ho hux grin grin grin
Na da day I come know sey my own don 2 much

That's an example of what will happened on judgment wink
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by EuroBoy007(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
labake1:

That's an example of what will happened on judgment wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by LizRapheal(f): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Teewhy2:
why we to dey vex for this part of the world? it is only in NIgeria you use question answer question.
the guy asked a simple question, she should just have answered that it is on her chest or in the bra and not abuse him.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are not well
Re: "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies by LizRapheal(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2019
All these celebrities ehn...they have savage replies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wears Plunging Neckline Cleavage-Baring Dress / KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Alfred Rotimi Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.