Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers (415 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers by dannyphantom: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
The fight between the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye is now getting messier.

Early this morning, LIB exclusively shared a viral video of Okoye brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude almost about to exchange blows at their lawyer’s office. (watch here)

Paul Okoye has now taken to his twitter handle to react to the video which is currently trending online.

Read what he wrote below;
https://gistshop.com/paul-okoye-reacts-to-the-video-of-the-fight/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Seems To Me Like Peter Is Fishing For Public Sympathy. Fortunately, His Supporters Are Accusing My Boo About Conspiring With "Elder Brother Jude" Against His Twin.

U Heat Up The Foil Secretly And Feign Victimization Publicly. Thanks To Juju

NB: Dnt Blame Me Av Always Liked Paul More. And I Dnt Give A Rats Fanny About Peter And His Host Of Arrogant Fans Either.
Re: Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers by eezeribe(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yes... We have seen the video,but it didn't change the economic and security situations in the country...
Re: Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers by eezeribe(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Seems To Me Like Peter Is Fishing For Public Sympathy. Fortunately, His Supporters Are Accusing My Boo About Conspiring With "Elder Brother Jude" Against His Twin.

U Heat Up The Foil Secretly And Feign Victimization Publicly. Thanks To Juju

NB: Dnt Blame Me Av Always Liked Paul More. And I Dnt Give A Rats Fanny About Peter And His Host Of Arrogant Fans Either.

I understand the sentiments in your statement,but for the sake of fairness,it's good if you can hear from the three brothers before you make a conclusion...
Re: Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers by angelTI(f): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
This guys should take their truce off social media abeg. They should go to their village ASAP for family meeting where elders will drum some sense into their heads and settle everything for them
Re: Paul Okoye Finally Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him And His Brothers by coolcharm(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abeg make dem carry their wahala go village meeting go settle and stop disturbing our peace biko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Actress Foluke Daramola Expresses Dangote’s Humility At An Event [PICS] / Basketmouth Shows Appreciation To Sponsors For Success Of Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.