Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

RB Challenge. Do You Have What It Takes! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RB Challenge. Do You Have What It Takes! (549 Views)

What It Takes To Get A Federal Government Job In Nigeria 2020 / Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RB Challenge. Do You Have What It Takes! by michaelok(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dear All,

The RB Mavericks Challenge is a DVM initiative which is focused on encouraging responsibility, ownership and entrepreneurship among youths in any participating country. It was launched in 2014 in India and has run successfully for 3 years.
Objective of the program is to ensure that we:
• Attract Top talent
• Increase RB’s Employer Value Proposition (EVP).

This year, the Mavericks program has been expanded to include *Brazil, Nigeria and South Africa*.

The Challenge is for fresh graduates, post graduate students and serving Youth Corp members to come up with an innovative business idea that will be profitable for Reckitt Benckiser and addresses a social issue in Nigeria. It could be either a product or a service in the area of Health & Hygiene. The team with the winning idea will represent Nigeria at the international round in Dubai and will also have the opportunity to be employed as one of our Management trainees for 2018. The window for participation will last from the *26th of September to the 16th of October, 2017*.

http://www.rbmavericks.com/nigeria/

08090403384. Let me help as much as I can. Ekene.
Re: RB Challenge. Do You Have What It Takes! by michaelok(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
I trust the lead team to take advantage and form teams of three people. I can assist as much as I can. Remember to think outside the box. *Don't think that your idea is not do able*
In RB, Impossible is nothing!
Re: RB Challenge. Do You Have What It Takes! by michaelok(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Can the MOD take this to the front page!
Re: RB Challenge. Do You Have What It Takes! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
What if you don't have a team and it's only you but you have a mind blowing idea, what happens?

(1) (Reply)

Bheerhugz Cafe / Clients Relationship Officer/ Marketer / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program 2018: Closing Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.