Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video (34992 Views)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video) / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by yaqq: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
if a twin brothers can't be separated cos of a woman then!............
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Demolism: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
make dey park well

watin self, if dey won break make dey break jo!

i wish d two guys in der future solo muzik career
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Michellla:
Rolls eyes
to pour hot pepper into your eyes just dey hungry me tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Intellad(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jude is the rotten tomato there,, in brothers issue, don't side anybody let alone twins,,, it breaks Peter's heart to see them gang up against him.... and to think he have a huge black dick....
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by blaqroy: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
P square, Paul, peter,Jude, new baby, Lola, this week, last yr,my bankalart#gbam# I'm sick and tired of all this mess plz....
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nemesis1:
grin they are coming for you

Let them come. I get 5-day old apku I go use to stone them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by CakezbyMarie: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wetin cause fight, no one knows.. Biko yummy cakes available...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Olukokosir(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
but how did they get it filmed
?

Tank you for dat question

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Petersamuel8(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmm

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by devigblegble: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
But if he marries a white lady it's ok smh some folks mentality is just so dumb as Donald Dotard Trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by IgboticGirl(f): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
Igbos and their deep inferiority complex for Yorubas. They can hate Yoruba for anything.

Wat is this thing saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by kn23h(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Wat

Water

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by itsandi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians should mind their biz
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Benekruku(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
devigblegble:
But if he marries a white lady it's ok smh some folks mentality is just so dumb as Donald Dotard Trump

You said it all!

If it were to be an American that Peter married, they would have been blaming Paul's wife by now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Abujaexpress: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
The root of this roforofo fight between these grown up brothers is as a result of greed.

Come to think of it.... The same people that could not successfully give us a single Senate President when it was their turn, all because of greed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Abbotp: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
The most important question there should be WHO LEAKED THE VIDEO Because that is supposed to be a private and confidential meeting,,,,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
who else here no sabi which one be peter or paul, and which is married to the yoruba babe or the igbo one
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Smartademu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
I've learnt to mind my business. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by ruggedized1: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Psquare is BIG. Their fight has become a national discourse. cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by busjeep: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
It is so sad that all these things is happening between the p square
And even more bitter because they don't like Lola,
What has the lady done?.....anyway, I respect how Peter stood up for wife against his family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by whitebeard(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
They are just brothers...!! Stop exaggerating the matter abeg..!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by successincentiv(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Paul is escalating this. He shouldn't have tweeted that.

Well, I wish them good luck
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by maklelemakukula(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
blastac:
They can fight but just so you know Mary slessor stopped the killing of twins in some parts of Nigeria not Nigeria entirely cos ma side doesn't kill twins right from time... Infact they cherish them so much dahs based on ma grandma's tale tho!!
tho this is offpoint, I still find it exciting and cute....this is an innocent little comment smiley tongue
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by dan2090: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
See Danger!! Wahala Dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by MPEROR: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
TOO MUCH MONEY

STOP BUYING THEIR RECORDS AND MOVIES IF THEY HAVE ONE

THEY WILL GO BACK TO BEING OBIOMA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Abiola1998(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
So shameless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by ruggedized1: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Psquare wane? Are you from the moon? cool

Orobo2Lekpa:

it is stage managed for publicity. Their career is on the wane and they want to remain relevant. Give them a couple of months they will release another song
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by MPEROR: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
STOP BEING CHILDISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

DID THEY DONATE MONEY TO THE FLOOD VICTIM
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have always prefered they do their solo thing. Split up the psquare thing and lets see who is the P and who is the square

If they are focused both will excel in their different games
Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by prof22(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jude nor get family ? Make d guy play out abeg. He's too attached abeg. He should go and mind his personal business and leave his brothers. His role dey one sided. He should leave them alone !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jh0wsef:
hehe. all these ones na story. dem go still unite
me sef be twin gringringrin

we be looking at psquare like

Orna handsome no bi small!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video by Chinny5(f): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
but how did they get it filmed
?

Peter videoed it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Deji Adeyanju At A Chinese Restaurant (photos) / Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.