Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra (3058 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / Biafran Day Gains Momentum As A Nigerian Voices Her Support For Biafran Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by marjos: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
A Nigerian female Army identified as Ogadimma Lina was seen on Facebook post as she shows support for the IPOB/Biafra struggle.

The Nigerian Army is a strong force organization that no one goes against it rules of engagement and service, but it seems like even in the female circle, some ladies have taken laws into their hands by supporting a group the Nigerian government has declared a terrorist group.

Her dismissal might be close as she has publicly shown support for Nnamdi Kanu, making herself a tribalistic fighter and hate for the Hausa and Fulani tribes.

Similar reports also emerges as the Nigeria Police Force is irked that some officers are taking photographs with pro-secession leader Nnamdi Kanu, and warned that authorities will not take the action with levity.

The Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris, expressed his disgust over the attitude of the officer on Thursday in Lagos where he addressed officers.
He was awed that some policemen were taking pictures with the self-acclaimed IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu. “We will not take it with levity. There should be no double loyalty to Nigeria. No matter your rank, your commitment to the country should be absolute. “Nationalism is key.

Read More: https://eaunde..com.ng/2017/09/a-nigerian-millitary-soldier-comes-up.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't think she is a soldier.

Pure white lie, most likely coming from ipob terrorists.

14 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Every Igbo man or woman holds Biafra dear to his or her heart.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by libertyhope2017: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s]I don't think she is a soldier.

Pure white lie[/s].

You think every one is a coward like you, afonja?

27 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by Financialfree: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by libertyhope2017: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
eagleeye2:
Every Igbo man or woman holds Biafra dear to his or her heart.

That's what Afonja cannot understand; everyday they bring negative news as if it would change anything. I have told them, it will never. Even Joe Igbokwe knows he is a Biafran; just playing politics with their ewedu coneskull.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by wtfcoded: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I don't think she is a soldier.
Pure white lie.
what else could she be, a news reporter? go and sit ur sorry ass down!

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by thesicilian: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wearing an army uniform does not make you a soldier. This is an obvious mgbeke ipob. (pardon the tautology).

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
wtfcoded:

what else could she be, a news reporter?
go and sit ur sorry ass down!

What's this one saying?

If she is a soldier, she will not only be dismissed, but be jailed as well. A soldier owes his/her allegiance to the country she serves.

A soldier will never do that.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by AmadiAba: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
nice

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
libertyhope2017:

You think every one is a coward like you, afonja?

Exactly.

By the time she is properly sanctioned by the NA, you will still come here and shout afonja.

Ipob terrorists are the most foolish creatures that ever existed on planet Earth.

9 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by wtfcoded: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What's this one saying?

If she is a soldier, she will not only be dismissed, but be jailed as well. A soldier owes his/her allegiance to the country she serves.

not 4 the igbo soldiers

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by devindevin2000: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
See Afonjas are foaming...

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
wtfcoded:

not 4 the igbo soldiers
This one thinks igbos in the NA are as stupid and senseless as the ipob terrorists, hmmm.

There is no soldier who doesn't know the implication of disloyalty to the country he/she serves.

This is the type of news that thrives on igberetv.

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by devindevin2000: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Exactly.

By the time she is properly sanctioned by the NA, you will still come here and shout afonja.

Ipob terrorists are the most foolish creatures that ever existed on planet Earth.

The dumbest IPOB is smarter than the most intelligent Afonja.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
devindevin2000:

The dumbest IPOB is smarter than the most intelligent Afonja.

I hope and pray the lady is actually a soldier, we shall see who is actually dull.

Have never seen where a soldier displays such disloyalty and still remains in the service except in the little minds of ipob terrorists.

By the time the law is properly applied, they will still be shouting afonja.

I have no doubt this is the type of ideologies ipob terrorists are being brainwashed with on daily basis on their igberetv.

9 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by scholes0(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Liess

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by Throwback: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Someone is hungry for court martial and imprisonment.

Eventually, na Afonja she go blame for publicizing a video she made herself.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by Throwback: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2017

Eventually, na Afonja she go blame for publicizing a photo and post she made herself.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What's this one saying?

And saying she "loves her land Biafra" makes her what? Biafra is an ideology and killing Igbos will not stop them from loving Biafra. I have a family member who is in the police force and believe me He Loves Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
eagleeye2:

And saying she "loves her land Biafra" makes her what? Biafra is an ideology and killing Igbos will not stop them from loving Biafra. I have a family member who is in the police force and believe me He Loves Biafra.
Pls advise that your family member to also publicly express her love for Biafra like this female soldier.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Throwback:

Eventually, na Afonja she go blame for publicizing a photo and post she made herself.
What crime did she commit?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls advise that your family member to also publicly express her love for Biafra like this female soldier.
And what crime will he be committing?
Yorubas claim Ómo Oduduwa
Hausa claim Arewa
Why can't Igbos claim Biafra?
WHY?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Hypocrisy stinks to the heaven. We are first Igbo before Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
eagleeye2:

And what crime will he be committing?
Yorubas claim Ómo Oduduwa
Hausa claim Arewa
Why can't Igbos claim Biafra?
WHY?
He will not be committing any crime. Just love for his land.

Afterall, Igbos are haven't committed any offence.
Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by backtosender: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
When u tell these clowns as long as Biafrans are still in the zoo army,police,immigration and custom........the zoo wil never win this internal war they are trying to engage in..... Let it be known to the zoogerians,IPOB is a spirit is like air you breathe nothing can ever stop ipob from mounting the Biafra � very high when you stand at ore you can see our Mighty FLAGS flying with pride.... biafrans are mighty without resolute...is a land of peace and prosperity'abondant of human and natural resources nothing can stop our destiny

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
eagleeye2:

Advise your family member to do same, no offence.
Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Advise your family member to do same, no offence.
You cannot point to one tangible fault, even if it's a lie at least One fault. Shame.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by backtosender: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Best thing the zoo can do because they are on this for a very long time....in the next 200yrs it will still be on...best thing for zoogerians.expelle all the security personnel's...from federal government to politicians.civil servants make sure all your securities personnel's are from none eastern region that is the only way they can defeat Biafra
Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
eagleeye2:

You cannot point to one tangible fault, even if it's a lie at least One fault.
Shame.
I don't have time for that, a share waste of time to do that.

Simply advise your family member to show her love for Biafra, and when the chips are down, come here and start shouting afonja.

Btw, I thought ipob say there are no igbos in the armed forces. What tribe is that your family member?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra by eagleeye2: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I don't have time for that, a share waste of time to do that.

Simply advise your family member to show her love for Biafra, and when the chips are down, come here and start shouting afonja.

Btw, I thought ipob say there are no igbos in the armed forces. What tribe is that your family member?
Actually I am the one wasting my time with you. Go through all my post, you will never find me saying i am IPOB. But, I will shout it to the roof top that I am Igbo. And as an Igbo man, I love Biafra and will always love Biafra.
A quick question:
Those that posed for a picture with Nnamdi Kanu, before your python dance why haven't you sacked them?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe / EXPOSED: Amosun’s Desperate Last Minute Moves To Rig Ogun Election / PDP Failed To put President Buhari's Portrait In Its Office: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.